Someone trashed Clay's room last night in MN

Mko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Clay posted this on his Twitter account last night. WTF is going on. This game is too big for someone to be doing some BS like that the night before the game.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
His teammate flipped his bed, not a huge deal, just the guys joking around.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Hopefully "his teammate" was dressed up in Viking colors wearing a Farve mask. LOL

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
His teammate flipped his bed, not a huge deal, just the guys joking around.

I can only imagine the kind of revenge he's gonna enact on that one. That dude better sleep with one eye open! It is a funny idea though, I love pranks!!! But I would of left some thing that said, "Favre was here, or Favre's gonna get ya" or similar, that way he would think Favre did it and sack the living hell out of him.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey you went.

How was it.

Great game. My first time in Ann Arbor and the badgers won so I was pretty happy. Nice stadium, lots of room in the concourse and area after the gates. I dealt with one annoying bears fan but other than that it was a great time. I would like to go again when Michigan plays Ohio st.

Im trying to go to every BIG 10 stadium in the next couple years. Purdue, Minn, Wisc, and Michigan were all this year.

Might go to Pasadena this year not sure yet.

L

Lunchboxer

Great game. My first time in Ann Arbor and the badgers won so I was pretty happy. Nice stadium, lots of room in the concourse and area after the gates. I dealt with one annoying bears fan but other than that it was a great time. I would like to go again when Michigan plays Ohio st.

Im trying to go to every BIG 10 stadium in the next couple years. Purdue, Minn, Wisc, and Michigan were all this year.

Might go to Pasadena this year not sure yet.

I hope. Badgers, Buckeyes still need to win. For the Badgers to get a BCS Bid.

Members online