SOMEONE HOLD A SIGN FOR ME ON SUNDAY

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't be down from Canada for this final game of the season and laugh if you want but I have a request. It would mean a great deal to me if someone would hold up a sign that read :

[align=center]GO PACK GO and STAY BRETT STAY[/align]

Maybe he just needs a little extra fan support this time round. Cheers all.

PackFanatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WinnipegPackFan

Brilliant! too bad i sold last game to my neighbor. I would be glad to accommodate that request and i agree Stay Brett Stay! ! !

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree as well...I don't know if a sign could make up his mind but it would be worth a shot...I have a feeling the fans at Lambeau this Sunday will make their opinion known to #4.

GO PACK GO! STAY BRETT STAY!

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WinnipegPackFan said:
I can't be down from Canada for this final game of the season and laugh if you want but I have a request. It would mean a great deal to me if someone would hold up a sign that read :

Maybe he just needs a little extra fan support this time round. Cheers all.

We will vouch for you sir.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Can somebody rent a blimp with a sign painted on it...or an old barnstormer plane spelling it out over Lambeau...

or maybe just some drunk dude parachuting into Lambeau with it painted on his ***...

Something...

but its gotta be something big.....that gets your attention...

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
maybe there should be somthing that the fans do...like all of the fans??!!? like all start chanting " Stay Brett Stay"

OP
OP
W

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks PackerChick and agopackgo4. I would so love to be at this game but as I can't, the next best thing would be to be watching the game on tv and seeing the signs for Brett out there knowing that maybe one of you guys is holding one of those from me.

P@ck66, if enough people are holding signs and chanting "Stay Brett Stay" I am sure that will get his attention. :wink:

Thanks again to whoever does this, you fans are Great. :D :D :D

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this thread has given me an idea...i'm going to attend (or try my darndest) to make the NFL draft this april, i should have a nice contest on here for the best sign...best sign wins and i take it to NYC...just an advanced FYI

OP
OP
W

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
agopackgo4, any sign, any size on cardboard or Paper in marker or in paint ( whatever feels good my friend ). Just want to be part of the crowd on Sunday Cheering Brett Back and the Packers on. :wink:

OP
OP
W

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agopackgo4, You Just Made My Season, Thanks sincerely my Friend. I mean it. This means alot to me !!!

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
Can somebody rent a blimp with a sign painted on it...or an old barnstormer plane spelling it out over Lambeau...

or maybe just some drunk dude parachuting into Lambeau with it painted on his ***...

Something...

but its gotta be something big.....that gets your attention...

sounds smart 66.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How many Packer fans are there? Why don't you just offer him $10 each to stay? If a million people do that then he gets 10 million dollars from you and another 12 million from the Packers. Think that he would walk away from that?
That has got to be better than renting a blimp or holding up a sign.
:wink:

OP
OP
W

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett has always been a class act Phil so believe it or not I think we would have a better chance with the signs. :wink:

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WinnipegPackFan said:
Brett has always been a class act Phil so believe it or not I think we would have a better chance with the signs. :wink:

maybe brett will give it another year. hes got a sb ring though.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts