Someone has spotted Arrington in town...

tabojc03

Cheesehead
Reaction score
According to someone on the radio this morning, someone states that they saw Lavarr riding shotgun in one of the packer's vehicles on Sunday....

It might be someone jumping the gun on someone's identity...

It might be possible, except you would expect the national media to pick up the visit from the Proston brothers...

Let's say it was true.....then,

1.) The Packer's are willing to top the other offers by Miami, Giants, and Bengals....

2.)With the visit being so quiet, that would mean it is a legitimate visit, not an attempt by the Prostons to get more money from the other teams.

3.)The Proston's might be able to get Arrington and Woodson together, if one signs here in Green Bay

To repeat though, I really think the person was mistaken, I just figured this would cause alittle conversation...

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tabojc03 said:
According to someone on the radio this morning, someone states that they saw Lavarr riding shotgun in one of the packer's vehicles on Sunday....

Am i the only one who is picturing a pickup truck with "PACKERS" painted on it?lol.

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
tabojc03 said:

Am i the only one who is picturing a pickup truck with "PACKERS" painted on it?lol.

It might have a Packers bumper sticker like mine.
Hammer

Since69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Arrington's asking for a lot of money: $50-some meeeeelyun dollars and a 7-year contract.

I have a hard time imagining TT coughing up that much coin.

But... I live smack dab in the middle of Redskin territory, and I can tell you - Arrington's a beast. Forget everything you've heard about him being a turd or a locker-room cancer. If he's in a defensive scheme that allows him to roam and make plays he'll be happier than a pig in you-know-what.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Since69 said:
Arrington's asking for a lot of money: $50-some meeeeelyun dollars and a 7-year contract.

I have a hard time imagining TT coughing up that much coin.

But... I live smack dab in the middle of Redskin territory, and I can tell you - Arrington's a beast. Forget everything you've heard about him being a turd or a locker-room cancer. If he's in a defensive scheme that allows him to roam and make plays he'll be happier than a pig in you-know-what.

See that goes with what I've pretty much always thought about Arrington, that he was a solid player, but for whatever reason people keep ******* him.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
See that goes with what I've pretty much always thought about Arrington, that he was a solid player, but for whatever reason people keep ******* him.

Arrington paid the 'Skins for his buyout this offseason, so that shows, to me at least, that he is willing to do what it takes to go somewhere he wants to be, and still has focus on winning football games, and won't be a distraction

Arrington in Green and Gold would make the offseason for me. I say our LB core isn't athletic--problem solved, and we could draft Vernon Davis or Micheal Huff in the 1st round--I'm getting ahead of the situation i know, but its exciting

Since69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:

He clashed with defensive coordinator Greg Williams. He felt the scheme there limited him (and he was correct) and he didn't buy into the training. He ended up half-assing it in practice and got benched for it.

The 'Skins did let him start against Tampa in Week 15 though - 10 tackles (8 solo), 1 INT, 1 fumble forced and 1 pass defensed.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Since69 said:
Zero2Cool said:

He clashed with defensive coordinator Greg Williams. He felt the scheme there limited him (and he was correct) and he didn't buy into the training. He ended up half-assing it in practice and got benched for it.

The 'Skins did let him start against Tampa in Week 15 though - 10 tackles (8 solo), 1 INT, 1 fumble forced and 1 pass defensed.

He was injured so I could see 'half assing' being labeled to him.

gopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah that woudl also although us to fill an OL spot with our #5 pick. or trade down get bobby carpentar and another pick.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i'm practically salivating at the thought of signing arrington. somebody bring me back down to earth with a comment along the lines of, "nobody has even confirmed that is even VISITING Green Bay, plus there is a very long line of teams who are interested. do you actually think TT will shell out the kind of money arrington is asking for? Get real, Bozz, you phucking retard..." or something like that. thanks

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well.......when you don't have any BETTER rumors to report on, you can't be too choosey!!!LOLOL!!! :lol:

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He has been offered a contract by TT:

Veterans minimum plus discount tickets to buy groceries at Mill´s Fleet and Farm, a used yellow Dodge Neon comes as a benefit !!!!

TT is breaking the bank!!!!!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chamuko said:
He has been offered a contract by TT:

Veterans minimum plus discount tickets to buy groceries at Mill´s Fleet and Farm, a used yellow Dodge Neon comes as a benefit !!!!

TT is breaking the bank!!!!!

I heard he even threw in $5.00 in McDonald's dollars! He's be a FOOL to pass this deal up!!! :lol:

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Postons are a joke as far as agents go, they could very well be telling Miami "we are going to Green Bay" just to get Miami to pay what they want.

I think Woodson and Arrington both will have to come down on their asking prices with free agency ending soon, for once I will agree with TT's philosphy, wait them out, then make them a better offer then the rest of the league, but don't break the bank.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts