some team is going to snap there losing Streak next week

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hopefully the packers can win the game.

if the lions played like they did today we might win.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe Robinson will get out in the game next week, I think if we get more recievers that know how to catch the ball we will be okay...Favre still has what it takes to win the games its the team around him that needs to improve..

I still think the pack will win over the Lions...

kmac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Of course the Lions will win. They were scary close to putting up 40 on Seattle.

But in all seriousness, we should beat the Lions. They looked worse against the Bears than we did. We improved this week, they regressed.

This is assuming Bob Sanders pulls his head out of his ***.

BearPerspective

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From watching BOTH games quite closely (and enjoying them immensely) I think that the Lions are by far the better team. They played VERY hard the entire game, and if it werent for turnovers, the disparity really wouldnt have been that great.
Green Bay pretty much layed down in the second half. Detroit really played tough but kept shooting themselves in the foot with penalties. Also, Kitna played pretty great. He had no picks and was much much more accurate than Brett was. Also their defense is a carbon copy of chicagos, so they will know how to exploit you guys a little bit by watching tape of the Bears/Packers game.
Also, the game is at Detroit, for whatever that is worth.

Now, if Brett can have one of those magical (lucky) games you never know what could happen. Pack could blow them out by 50, but Im convinced that if BOTH teams play their best, Detroit is the better team. Better coach, better scheme, better athletes, homefield advantage = Detroit by 10

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kitna did look good thowing the ball. Their run game was non-existant. I would say this is going to be a good game. Or at least a close one.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I call this the Toliet Bowl.

Green Bay should beat Detroit. I don't care where the Lions are and where the Packers are. The Packers need to beat the Lions. They aren't a good football team. Their coaching isn't the greatest and Green Bay just should be better. If they get blown out or lose this game then any chances for a 500 season will be loss for good.

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
we could have been 1-1 today and then 2-1.

i am very dissipointed. thats what happens when yo cant run the ball when you are ahead. you have to keep passing and you cant run the clock out.

Members online

Latest posts