Some recieving help

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Two miscommunications with the rook Jennings although the second int was equally on Favre as well. Other then that Favre took us down the field twice to win the game. Once franks fumbles and the other is negated because of a stupid penalty.

The Oline needs to mature and gel. Jennings has hit a SERIOUS rook wall. Ruvell is playing ok, but not a serious threat. Holiday is..well hes a former QB. Please TT get some darn WR help for Favre!!!! or whomever plays QB next season. Driver is great, but can't do it all himself. We need at least two TE's(martin cant stay healthy) and one more competant vet WR AT LEAST.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Two miscommunications with the rook Jennings although the second int was equally on Favre as well. Other then that Favre took us down the field twice to win the game. Once franks fumbles and the other is negated because of a stupid penalty.

The Oline needs to mature and gel. Jennings has hit a SERIOUS rook wall. Ruvell is playing ok, but not a serious threat. Holiday is..well hes a former QB. Please TT get some darn WR help for Favre!!!! or whomever plays QB next season. Driver is great, but can't do it all himself. We need at least two TE's(martin cant stay healthy) and one more competant vet WR AT LEAST.

Hopefully this won't get me banned from the site, but I think we should seek Randy Moss. He's frustrated with the Raiders.

A lot of people don't know this, but Moss is a HUGE Brett Favre fan. HUGE! He'd be elated to catch passes from Favre.

As for the mooning incident, come on people. We all know that us Packer fans like to moon the opposing team's bus. It was all meant as a rivalry thing. I took no offense to it.

Moss is 29 years old. he still has life. None of his injuries are career threatening. I'm telling ya, he hasn't peaked yet. Plus, did I mention he's a HUGE fan of Favre. This guy still has it, he's just frustrated. Put him with Favre and you'll see a completely different Randy Moss. You'll see a WR who's a deep threat, who can catch 15 TDs a year. he's done it before. I really think it would be the answer to our problems.

Driver rules. I love Driver. But everyone and their grandma knows that the ball is going to Driver. I saw him double covered, and even TRIPLE covered against MN. With Moss on the team, they can't double cover both. You'll see Driver catching more TDs because he'll be open more. It would be a win-win for both receivers. It would be a huge win for Favre.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cory said:

Hopefully this won't get me banned from the site, but I think we should seek Randy Moss. He's frustrated with the Raiders.

A lot of people don't know this, but Moss is a HUGE Brett Favre fan. HUGE! He'd be elated to catch passes from Favre.

As for the mooning incident, come on people. We all know that us Packer fans like to moon the opposing team's bus. It was all meant as a rivalry thing. I took no offense to it.

Moss is 29 years old. he still has life. None of his injuries are career threatening. I'm telling ya, he hasn't peaked yet. Plus, did I mention he's a HUGE fan of Favre. This guy still has it, he's just frustrated. Put him with Favre and you'll see a completely different Randy Moss. You'll see a WR who's a deep threat, who can catch 15 TDs a year. he's done it before. I really think it would be the answer to our problems.

Driver rules. I love Driver. But everyone and their grandma knows that the ball is going to Driver. I saw him double covered, and even TRIPLE covered against MN. With Moss on the team, they can't double cover both. You'll see Driver catching more TDs because he'll be open more. It would be a win-win for both receivers. It would be a huge win for Favre.

Two years ago I would have called you crazy but with the way Randy has matured since he left the ViQueens I now agree with you 100 % but you and I will get some slack for this opinion.

I think it's a mute point though as I really see TT as being way too conservative ( for better and for worse ) to ever pull this off !!!

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WHen Favre comes back next year, I think Moss could possibly be a good pick up. At least you don't hear the TO kind of disruptive crap from Moss.

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Picture this for Recievers.

DD
Moss
Jennings
K Rob

Farve could throw for about 40 TDs with that group

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zombieslayer said:
Cory said:

Two years ago I would have called you crazy but with the way Randy has matured since he left the ViQueens I now agree with you 100 % but you and I will get some slack for this opinion.

I think it's a mute point though as I really see TT as being way too conservative ( for better and for worse ) to ever pull this off !!!

I hope not. I used to dismiss Moss as a punk, but then I remembered I was just as bad when I was his age. You're right, he has matured. And like I said, he's a huge fan of Favre. I could seriously see those two clicking. Just imagine - Driver, Moss, and Jennings with R Martin the 4th receiver. We might even see Favre throwing 30+ TDs again.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WinnipegPackFan said:
Zombieslayer said:
Cory said:

I hope not. I used to dismiss Moss as a punk, but then I remembered I was just as bad when I was his age. You're right, he has matured. And like I said, he's a huge fan of Favre. I could seriously see those two clicking. Just imagine - Driver, Moss, and Jennings with R Martin the 4th receiver. We might even see Favre throwing 30+ TDs again.

Yes, I agree with you Zombieslayer:

The amount of points we could put up in any givin game would be unthinkable. I like the idea, I really do but TT and his I will "build through the draft" stance will not help this idea come to life in my opinion !!!

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Picture this for Recievers.

DD
Moss
Jennings
K Rob

Farve could throw for about 40 TDs with that group

Though despite the bad game by Jennings I do believe he's still going to be a key player for years to come and next year he'll be play well. I firmly believe a TE is the biggest need on this offense. In fact I would love to see Green Bay spend money on 2 TE's. One that is a marquee name and the other that is a solid name. Even an early Draft pick on a TE and signing a TE would be nice. TE's are just awful for this team.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
According to Porky and others the Packers don't need any WR help through FA...

No matter what TT does, he shouldn't sign a FA WR...according to them...

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think picking up Randy Moss would be a great move on our part, I didnt realize he loves Brett Favre, they might be a great team together..

WOO HOO....Robinson, Driver, Moss and Jennings now we are talking...

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If TT gets Moss...

I think I would almost change my current opinion of him..!

MontanaBob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sounds like some of you have "visions of sugar plums dancing in your heads." I'll believe it when it happens.

'till then, Merry Christmas and don't let the Grinch bite you in the butt.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
According to Porky and others the Packers don't need any WR help through FA...

No matter what TT does, he shouldn't sign a FA WR...according to them...

Let others speak for themselves, especially if you don't understand there perception.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said,

Let others speak for themselves, especially if you don't understand there perception.

It's "their perception"...

First learn grammar before you try to lecture people about other people's "perceptions"....

And that is his "perception", he stated as much in NUMEROUS posts..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts