Announcement Software Update Tonight 9pm PST

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I mentioned that change was coming to Packer Forum and so it is time to upgrade the forum software here. I am expecting about 15-30 minutes of downtime, but there could be another hour or so of the site acting up while I configure the new update.

Thanks.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Some other site(s) like to change servers---and layout something like once a month...Maybe more..

Good to know we only we only do it once a year or so

OP
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For right now, I took the site back down to the BARE minimum and will be re-implementing things one at a time.

The biggest reason for this is responsive design. Just check the site out on your mobile phone. (without Tapatalk)

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am loving the new look so far. Good to know the shout will be back. Don't know what I would do without it.

OP
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Will tapatalk support be coming back?

Yes, I am going to be hooking that up again real soon.

*edit - Okay, I updated the Tapatalk plugin and there seems to be an issue with Tapatalk at the moment. As soon as they get a fix I will get that applied to this forum.

Last edited:
OP
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure I like it so far sorry.....:sick:

Its all good, I have a few more things to do to get back on track and really close to the way it looked before the update. Just takes some time starting a style from scratch. And if there are particular things you don't like, please let me know. (seriously, send me a personal conversation and I will see what I can do)

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Its all good, I have a few more things to do to get back on track and really close to the way it looked before the update. Just takes some time starting a style from scratch. And if there are particular things you don't like, please let me know. (seriously, send me a personal conversation and I will see what I can do)
I`ll re-word my comment sorry. At the moment it`s taking a little getting used to. No offence intended :)

OP
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did a small update today to fix random bugs in the forum software and implement some speed improvements. (upgrade to XenForo 1.2.1) Let me know if you guys see any issues.

Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts