So, who are you rooting for now?

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
How can anyone hate Brady, you ask? I don't hate Brady, but I'm sick of hearing the refrain of how he's the GOAT, the clutchest player ever, far above Rodgers, Brees, or whatever other 2nd-rate QBs are in this league, yada-yada-yada, and if the Pats win the SB this year you will never hear the end of it.

Giants are a little too cocky for me and they've been rubbing it in too much for me to root for them.

I'll root for a SF-Balt superbowl and would be happy to see either one of them win.

I went to college in Boston when Brady took over. What a bandwagon fanbase at times. Actually so are the Giants at times too. Those fanbases are typical city people. They love the team when they are good and ignore them or bash them when they suck.

I am just so sick and tired of east coast bias in general. In the NBA too. The Celtics and Knicks both suck right now but they get a lot of prime time games. Yankees and Red Sox? Kiss me ***.

And yes back in early 2002 against the Raiders it WAS a fumble. If the refs rig this for the Pats and Kraft since Myra died it will be disgusting.

And yes the Giants have turned into the Jets 2.0 now. "Yeah we rule. Yeah we are tough. Yeah we gonna win it all. Yeah yeah yeah."

Maybe this year for the Colts was a blessing in the end. The new gm wants to build a D he basically implied. Said too much cap space was on offense. Maybe this is a blessing.......

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
This is the Joe Flacco I would like to see in NE this weekend.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Crazy Packers Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As a Steelers hater, I'd like to see either one of their bitter rivals win it all, to humble them a little bit. I'd most like the Ravens to win it all. If the Patriots would win it all, Steelers conspiracy theorists would have to give up their whole idea of the Patriots being without a Super Bowl win since Spygate. And even if the 49ers won it all, the Steelers fans would have to give up their whole thing of being alone having the most Super Bowl wins (although of course the Packers, Bears and Giants all have more championships).

So who's going to win it all? The Giants, of course.

Pikachu1989

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Patriots are my AFC Team so I want them to win. Grandpa on my Dad Side was from the Boston Area. Brady is an Elite QB And have Gronkowski, Welker, and Hernandez who are great Recievers. You got a Defense who is like the Packers of this past season but they get the Job done.
I wanted to see Packers and Patriots in the Super Bowl. But I want to See 49ers and Patriots in the Super Bowl and see the Patriots win so we dont have to hear about not winning the Super Bowl after the Spygate Scandal anymore.

Lionheart

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not rooting for anybody. I wont even watch the Super Bowl this year. Can't stand either team, it'll almost certainly be an ugly game, like last time; not worth staying up until 4 in the morning. I'm still traumatized...

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Wanted Ravens.:(

Gotta go for the G Men now. And I get to use this picture for a few weeks.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ANOTHER example of why I hate NEW ENGLAND.
They are lucky as hell.

Ravens have them beat if former Baidger Lee Evans simply hangs on hard to that perfect pass in the end zone with 15 seconds left to win it. That was a loss of concentration as he thought he had it and was about to celebrate. That guy should never have popped the ball free there.

Then the missed short FG..... how nice for the Patriots, the same team who made longer FGs to save and win them all 3 of their Super Bowls. Kickers.

And the Tuck rule, the Spygating...... yesterday Brady threw 0 TDs and 2 Ints, yet he's bailed out.
Rodgers wasn't nearly that bad last week, and his WRs, TEs, RBs let him down.

I just hate the Patriots and will be giant Giants fans in 2 weeks, as I was 4 years ago when they beat the Cheaters.

Manning with Cruz, Nicks, Manningham, should be able to throw for at least 4 TD's against the Patriots.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I don't care for either of the teams who made the Super Bowl this year. At this point my brother is right; the only thing this Super Bowl will be good for is an excuse to eat shrimp and drink beer. I'm not even sure I'm going to watch it.

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't care for either of the teams who made the Super Bowl this year. At this point my brother is right; the only thing this Super Bowl will be good for is an excuse to eat shrimp and drink beer. I'm not even sure I'm going to watch it.

i will root against the giants just because eli sucks so bad...but overall yes, i am looking forward to food and beer much more than the game.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BTW found this and thought it was kinda funny. Even though it pokes fun at Rodgers

Haha! Brady has a bad memory!

(its all I got)

I don't hate brady but I dislike the Patriots tremendously. Mostly because they are coached by a confirmed cheater. The fact that he was not punished also ****** me off. Yes they took away a draft pick, but they should have suspended him and fined him. As far as Brady, its a bit of guilt by association. But you can't deny that he is an amazing player.

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After last night's game and the way he behaved, I don't like Brady anymore. A crybaby who's been given all the calls in the world over the years, and a guy who doesn't want to give the opposing team that shut him down any respect.

No thank you Tom Brady and I hope the Giants beat you and the Pats.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
ANOTHER example of why I hate NEW ENGLAND.
They are lucky as hell.

Ravens have them beat if former Baidger Lee Evans simply hangs on hard to that perfect pass in the end zone with 15 seconds left to win it. That was a loss of concentration as he thought he had it and was about to celebrate. That guy should never have popped the ball free there.

Then the missed short FG..... how nice for the Patriots, the same team who made longer FGs to save and win them all 3 of their Super Bowls. Kickers.

lol how is that lucky?

First of all Sterling Moore made a great play on Lee Evans. He earned his gamecheck and then some last night. He stopped a game winning TD and then forced the Ravens to kick by breaking up a pass that would have given the Ravens first and goal at the 1.

If Cundiff had made the FG it would have been tied and the Patriots would have had to win the game in overtime.

Patriots 2 Superbowls were won by kicks. But Brady got them into position.

Listen I'm not a Patriots fan. But some of you have some pretty blind hatred for Brady and the Patriots. Sure Bill taped some hand signals and got caught. But it's not like he's been exposed as a coach who relies solely on cheating to win games. His team still makes the playoffs every year, it's only because the Patriots have no defense that they've struggled to get back to the top.

Reaction score
i will root against the giants just because eli sucks so bad...but overall yes, i am looking forward to food and beer much more than the game.

I need to be placed in an induced coma for the next two weeks or just smash my remote into pieces to prevent catching even one glimpse of the SB or the Brady-Eli ESPN lovefest 24/7. As much as I dislke the Cheatriots and would thoroughly enjoy watch the Golden Boy kiss the ground, the obnoxious Giants fans who continue to break our b**** on the chat have removed any chance that I may have had to want to take the high road, give them the respect they continue to DEMAND and root them on. I just cannot and will not watch this nightmare matchup! I can't even find an escape from the SB hype through our own hometown's rag sportspage! Open it up today and here it comes for the next two weeks! Right off the bat it was STEVE WEATHERFORD {from Terre Haute} who was "THE HOLDER" in the GW FG. Next it will be the "spin" knuckle curve he put on that punt that resulted in Williams fumble.....yeah, that's it. But the worst will be this cities show of love for Eli because he is the brother of "the God" himself, who can walk on water in this town ever since the Colts trained here for years. Nothing against either Manning really. Eli got a mega-pounding, yet made the plays when he had to against the 9'ers yesterday. I just have gotten sick to death of being forced fed the Manning{s} and the Indy Colts.....well, ever since the Colts began winning that is. The sportswriters and sportscasters here will never put down the Colts coolade, but they can't bite the hand that feeds them I guess. Thank God I have this forum for a buffer zone. Just wished this game could produce two losers.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
After last night's game and the way he behaved, I don't like Brady anymore. A crybaby who's been given all the calls in the world over the years, and a guy who doesn't want to give the opposing team that shut him down any respect.

No thank you Tom Brady and I hope the Giants beat you and the Pats.

WTF. Are you high?

Brady said in front of the home crowd and a live televised audience as they presented the Lamar Hunt Trophy that he "sucked today", that his defense played great and that the Ravens were a great team.

I'm not sure where you managed to decipher that Brady is a disrespectful crybaby based on anything he's said

aristotle

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Patriots....I hate the Giants and anything Manning.....Eli is not Elite....he does well in big games but a 81 reg season passer rating for his career and 89 for the playoffs doesn't get him Elite status. I think Gronkowski will be tough match up for the Giants. Brady could go down as best ever if he wins this SB.

Texas9erFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll watch the Superbowl. I always watch the Superbowl. It's a national holiday as far as I'm concerned. It just won't be a special one without the Niners or Packers there.

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
You could record the whole event, fast forward through the game, and watch the commercials.

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WTF. Are you high?

Brady said in front of the home crowd and a live televised audience as they presented the Lamar Hunt Trophy that he "sucked today", that his defense played great and that the Ravens were a great team.

I'm not sure where you managed to decipher that Brady is a disrespectful crybaby based on anything he's said

Yes he did say he sucked. He also jawed it out with Lewis when he got hit hard. I didn't hear anything about the great team comment. About the only player on the Pats that said anything complimentary about the Ravens that I heard was Vince Wilfork.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
Yes he did say he sucked. He also jawed it out with Lewis when he got hit hard. I didn't hear anything about the great team comment. About the only player on the Pats that said anything complimentary about the Ravens that I heard was Vince Wilfork.

If Brady is disrespectful and a crybaby for jawing it out with Ray Lewis, than what does that make Ray Lewis? That guy never shuts up. It's just friendly competition. Ray respects Brady and vice versa

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would root for both the Bears and the Vikings if they played NE in the Super Bowl.
Well, maybe not the Vikings as I like them having a goose-egg there for the history of the franchise.....
Hate NE more than the New Jork Jankees.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts