So...what are your bye weekend plans?

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
With no Packers on TV this weekend, what is everyone planning on doing on Sunday?

Watch other games?

Spend time with family?

Drink beer?

I'm planning on a Sunday afternoon cookout with family AND beer. lol
I have Monday off of work due to being a Gov. employee and they are giving our unit Tuesday off as well. HELLO....4 day weekend.

Might just sit home tuesday and play the new Call of Duty Black Ops 2 game.

Reaction score
Definitely going to watch the Texans / Bears game. Was going to go to the cabin but a lot of rain is forecasted, so I might as well stay in Hudson (if the rain holds off here maybe I'll take the scooter out). Who are the Vikings going to lose to this weekend? Badgers play on Saturday!

OP
OP
Oshkoshpackfan

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Vikes play the Lions, I say Lions take that game easily. They have been looking much better and the Vikes are on the decline.

I think there will be no football watching for me, I need a break.....but my iphone will alert me to the scores...so I'm not totally seperated

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will hang with the wife for the most part. I'll try and catch some of the Lakers game if I am lucky. Also, I will be checking on my fantasy football scores, hoping that I can win this week and stay in 2nd place OR move to 1st.

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
watching the bears hopefully lose, going to see the new James Bond film! ...might fit in some beer somewhere.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Yes,..hopefully watch the Bears lose....then get some much needed house cleaning done!

Its opening day of deer season tomorrow....so i'll get started early!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
well it starts here in Mo. tomorrow... so it's deer/beer season here!:p

Pat4DaPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well todays my Birthday, and Im going to the Nebraska volleyball game tonight. Then im going to the Penn State-Nebraska football game tomorrow, then the Nebraska vs Southern basketball game Sunday.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watch football and maybe break out the smoker. Same as I do every Sunday during NFL season.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Son is home from tour in Afganistan will enjoy every day of him..(I forgive for being a Bear fan)..but I will give him an overdose of CHEESE this weekend...

Members online

Latest posts