So Now that Moss is a FA, Do you want him?

twebdonny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do you want Randy Moss as a Packer next year?

I say no, spend the money elsewhere.

Your opinion and vote?

''[The loss] just makes me hungry to play football,'' said Moss, who had five catches for 62 yards and a touchdown. ''If I am in a New England Patriots uniform next year, I would love to be in one. If I am not, you know, the show goes on.''

PackFanWithTwins

Cheesehead
Reaction score

You opinion and vote?

''[The loss] just makes me hungry to play football,'' said Moss, who had five catches for 62 yards and a touchdown. ''If I am in a New England Patriots uniform next year, I would love to be in one. If I am not, you know, the show goes on.''

WR is the last place we need to bring players in. The only thing Moss would do is give Brett a hail mary target when the play breaks down.

Holzberg

Cheesehead
Reaction score
twebdonny said:

You opinion and vote?

WR is the last place we need to bring players in. The only thing Moss would do is give Brett a hail mary target when the play breaks down.

If it was necessary to get another reciever, I would go for Javon Walker instead of Randy Moss. Walker is comparable to Moss as far as being able to catch the long ball and Moss would cost a lot more than Walker. We could probably get Walker for cheap.

evad04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In all fairness guys... Moss isn't just a Hail Mary target. If we could get him for a good deal, why not? It's an upgrade. It makes us better. The dude scored 23 TDs this year. It's unfortunate that someone like Martin would get the can, but can you imagine an offense with Driver, Jennings, Moss, Jones, Robinson?

Disgusting. Kinda like the Pats O this year.

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
No. I say spend the money elsewhere, such as DB's, DL, OL, etc.

We have much larger needs. With a better offensive line and defense, we would be good enough to go as far as our coaching could take us.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
I think we should look into all free agents.

Except Randy Moss, who hangs up on GB personnel when he doesn't like what they're saying. Enjoy another year of being ringless, you classless *****.

We're fine with Driver\Jennings\Jones. Bring in some younger players, and grow them so in a couple years they can be on Jennings\Driver level.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree. I meant to say that you shouldn't completely shut out any FA, but I don't really care to have Randy here... at all.

eap33

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We should go after chad Johnson or Steve Smith (carolina), I hear both aren't happy

My thoughts exactly! I think I'd prefer Steve Smith to "Ocho-Cinco" or Moss. The problem with going after Moss is that everyone gets bumped down AND we have to get rid of some high dollar talent. It means getting rid of Jennings or Driver... not just Martin. I think we're doing okay in the WR department at the moment anyway. If we were shopping for WR's, I'd put all my effort into Steve Smith. Just my opinon...

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There is nothing about Randy Moss that made me want him before he signed with NE and there still isn't anything about him that would make me want him. We have Randy Moss talent right here right now without all the baloney

favre2driver

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Randy Moss is gonna go to the Vikings. He said in an interview "I was drafted a Viking. I want to end a viking." He still has 4-5 more seasons but I think the Vikings have a shot at him.

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
Randy Moss is gonna go to the Vikings. He said in an interview "I was drafted a Viking. I want to end a viking." He still has 4-5 more seasons but I think the Vikings have a shot at him.

Is this something new you have heard? I highly doubt he would want to go play with Jackson as his quarterback. Seems like repeating some of the same mistakes of his past.

If I had to bet money, I would say the Pats keep him if at all possible.

Members online

Latest posts