So many Debbie Downers around here.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Packers are going to Win Sunday and they will also Make the Playoffs!!!!!!

Wheres your spirit people. Remember 2010 got into the Playoffs by Eagles returning a punt return.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

I made this Song Our Honory Playoff Song.

GO PACK GO!!!!:):):):geek:

Last edited:

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score

Wheres your spirit people. Remember 2010 got into the Playoffs by Eagles returning a punt return.

Hate Journey but love the post. I'm in your camp Zartan! Go Pack!!!

Wills29

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wish I had your optimism, but lets face it, without Rodgers and a poor D it's just not going gonna happen. We needed a win (not a tie) at home either against Minnesota or Philadelphia and we didn't get it done. My confidence in the team as it stands today has faded.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I'm glad to see there is still some positive thinking around here.
I have been hopeful for every game only to be let down each time.
The Packers, I think, or according to PFT, has to win the next 4 and the Lions have to lose 2 for the Packers to win the division and get into the playoffs.
If that is the ONLY chance for us, I doubt it will happen. Win 4 in a row? Really? They can't even win 2. At Lambau.
Never-the-less, I rated your post as "Optimistic" because it's good that you feel that way even if I don't share in it.
I'm just going to wait and see without any expectations one way or the other.
On the one hand they can still make the playoffs. On the other, we may need to face the music that this just isn't our year. Which really, really sucks.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
Look folks, Atlanta is as beat up as we are. It's a shell team against a shell team. THEY have their QB but it's far from a given who will win here. They are at our house however.
I'm stunned that nobody sees the potential for a win-out this season. Win this one, win at Dallas, etc. Let the LOLionsLOL do what they do.
C'mon folks, enjoy this season. You'll remember this even if you're not old enough to remember all those losing seasons in the 70's and 80's. This is your time to tell your grandchildren: Listen..... I remember 2013 and it wasn't pretty, lol.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Look folks, Atlanta is as beat up as we are. It's a shell team against a shell team. THEY have their QB but it's far from a given who will win here. They are at our house however.
I'm stunned that nobody sees the potential for a win-out this season. Win this one, win at Dallas, etc. Let the LOLionsLOL do what they do.
C'mon folks, enjoy this season. You'll remember this even if you're not old enough to remember all those losing seasons in the 70's and 80's. This is your time to tell your grandchildren: Listen..... I remember 2013 and it wasn't pretty, lol.
You know what? Your right. We can do it. Why not keep on having some faith?
I'll pick the Packers to win. One of these games they have to do it. And maybe it will be this Sunday.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
Of course there is a chance but does anybody honestly see us beating Carolina or New Orleans and Seattle on the road? Because that's what we'll have to do.

Call me whatever, there's no reason to do anything now but look at Mock Drafts

OP
OP
Zartan

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Of course there is a chance but does anybody honestly see us beating Carolina or New Orleans and Seattle on the road? Because that's what we'll have to do.

Actually. If Pack win the division. Carolina could will be coming here to play. As Carolina be 5th Seed going against 4th seed. Carolina would not be used to playing in Almost Below Zero temps.

Going on the Road to Seattle is another bag of worms.

D

Dan115

I do.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gotta have the sound if we're gonna have a thread with the name Debbie Downer around here:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
A few years ago we were doing a weekly league wide win-loss game with some friends. For one game I picked against the Packers and my son lit into me. He said; "Pops! How can you pick against the Packers? I thought they were your team?" I said; "Because I don't think they have a chance this week." He said; "It doesn't matter, they are still your team and you NEVER pick against them. What kind of a fan are you?" I was embarrassed that my son had to remind me of priorities. :oops:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Everybody be more excited about your 5-6-1 team who's starting quarterback isn't playing this week or else you're a bad fan!

The last I checked, every Packers game has been sold out since 1960. I guess that means there were a lot of us misguided homers during the 70's and 80's. ;)

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
Actually. If Pack win the division. Carolina could will be coming here to play. As Carolina be 5th Seed going against 4th seed. Carolina would not be used to playing in Almost Below Zero temps.

I know that. I was referring to having to beat NOLA and Seattle on the road. But in all likihood we'd have to beat one or two of these teams. And quite frankly all of these teams could handily dominate our lines on both sides.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score

LOL please.

Cam Newton will look like Kaep last year, Steve Smith will make any one of our DB's his girlfriend and their defensive line will destroy our QB.

Brees and co. probably rack up over 500 yards of total offense blow us out.

And Seattle would straight up bend us over.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I guess some of us see the Guinness as half full, just waiting for another round and some of us see it half empty and last call. :D

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why does everyone constantly and incorrectly refer to D. Jackson's final play punt return against the Giants as necessary for us to make the playoffs that year?

If the Giants would have won the game, they would have won the division instead of Philly who would've missed out at 9-7. We still would have beat out Tampa Bay on tiebreakers for the 6 seed. We just would have gone to New York instead of Philly in the wild card round. Everything else would have been the same.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Adam, I think the gist of that Giants thing is that even back then, people believed the Giants had the Pack's number...and we WANTED to play the Iggles versus the Giants - that NFC Championship game against the Giants following '07 sticks in a lot of people's craw.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If that's the case, I don't really get it...we throttled the Giants something like 42-17 that year. We had no reason to prefer the Eagles and Vick in his star rebound year.

I think (some) people do carry the misconception that if D-Jax doesnt return that punt and the Eagles lose, we miss the playoffs.

D

Dan115

LOL please.

Cam Newton will look like Kaep last year, Steve Smith will make any one of our DB's his girlfriend and their defensive line will destroy our QB.

Brees and co. probably rack up over 500 yards of total offense blow us out.

And Seattle would straight up bend us over.
Maybe you should just forfeit or surrender

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
In 2008 the Chargers were 4-8 after week 12. They went on to win the wildcard game 23-17 in vs Indy and Peyton Manning. It kind of goes to show what you are wishing for is possible. It is just so extremely unlikely.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts