so how about some positives for a change?

abztractmynd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the Packers are playing well...but everyones bringing out the negatives so far. the defense isnt doing too bad...they seem to be stopping the vikes with 4 straight stops in a row. 1 more touchdown and this game will most likely be out of reach for them.

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree were playing well but we have a penchant for making big mistakes late in games.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
AJ had his best game as a pro today, by far. Donald, Brett, Greg Jennings and Ruvell Martin were great. My game ball though goes to the interior line. After some initial difficulties, Pat and Kevin Williams were invisible after about the midway point of the 2nd quarter.

I love beating the Vikings!!!!!!!!

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's always great to beat the Vikqueens. Brett had a very good game. I'm really glad we didn't hire the pinhead Childress. What an offensive putz he is.

showgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The secondary played better in the second half, and the offense did enough to win. There were some outstanding individual efforts. This team is developing and could be a force in a year or two. Also, has anyone notice Childress looks an awful lot like that Flanders character on the Simpsons?

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now I can state the positives. Brett and DD are the obvious. LB's to me were the highlight. They were tenatious today. Other then the bad breakdown the secondary picked it up. All in all for a young learning team there is reson for a lot of optimism

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
AJ had his best game as a pro today, by far. Donald, Brett, Greg Jennings and Ruvell Martin were great. My game ball though goes to the interior line. After some initial difficulties, Pat and Kevin Williams were invisible after about the midway point of the 2nd quarter.

I love beating the Vikings!!!!!!!!

Im with ya, bro. Hawk's hit at the goaline was SWEEEET even though they happened to recover the fumble for a TD. Bullrushing two blockers for the sack and running around Mckinnie for the second sack. Barnett other than getting plastered by Richardson in the open field just continues to show his absolute sick burst of speed. Woodson another stellar game as well as Harris. Safeties were "better" but still have a ways to go. The Dline getting pressure all day was GREAT to see.

Favre had a great game as well as Driver. Jennings continues to be a great compliment. Bubba actually had a nice game. Tony Moll filled in admirably for Tauscher(btw why do injured players have to walk up stairs??? what a dumb stadium).

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought the best play AJ made was early on in the game. He took on Hutchinson in the hole, shed the block like it was nothing and stopped Taylor. Went for a 5 yard gain, but that was impressive.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought the best play AJ made was early on in the game. He took on Hutchinson in the hole, shed the block like it was nothing and stopped Taylor. Went for a 5 yard gain, but that was impressive.

That was impressive I agree. I thought it was the fullback? I wasn't paying as much attention because I had to go to the lil boys room. Hawk was definitely reading the plays better today. Hopefully that isn't just because Childress is a lousy playcaller.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah the linebackers play well. Barnett caused us a touchdown by not making that tackle on 3rd down.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah the linebackers play well. Barnett caused us a touchdown by not making that tackle on 3rd down.

That play was fustrating no doubt, but we still could have held them if our DBs knew the what heck was going on half the time.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well dont get mad at Barnett by think Tony Richardson is an easy tackle I bet 10 of us on here couldn't of taken him down.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well dont get mad at Barnett by think Tony Richardson is an easy tackle I bet 10 of us on here couldn't of taken him down.

That may be true, but Barnett is a millionaire football player that is 235 lbs and it's just job to take those guys down.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cyoung said:

Of course none of us are starting MLBs in the NFL.

Starting MLBers that are close to a pro bowl level none the less.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cyoung said:

Of course none of us are starting MLBs in the NFL.

Ok fine but everyone makes mistakes (everyones remark when they cant find anymore evidence)

Popcynical

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HAWK FOR ROOKIE OF THE WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dunno... I'm watching the Steelers game right now. Looks like Colston will probably get that.

Good game, though. Great to see a win against the Vikes. Especially after last year.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
positives would be Donald Driver, and the linebackers. oh and that guy called Brett Favre

Who the hell is Brett Favre? I thought Aaron Rogers was our QB?

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Very nice call Packedhouse, and that is exactly the type of play that sends Urlacher and Ray Lewis to the Pro Bowl, and not Nick.

Members online

Latest posts