So Earlier This Week I Called Fox Sports Radio...

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After Jay Mohr said that the Packers are done, and they were a weak team because *and I quote* "1 guy goes down" and the team/offense unravels.

I can usually restrain myself, but this just bugged me. I talked to him live on the radio and told him that if the Lions drop 2 and the Packers win out we will take the division. He asked me if I thought that was really possible and I told him absolutely. I sighted that the Eagles are surging and then the Ravens take on the Lions. Both of which teams are coming on strong. I didn't get a chance to mention that our #2 WR, #1 TE, and our 2010 + 2011 1st round OL draft picks are either out or JUST got back on the field after missing well over a season, almost two seasons.

He then asked if I am a Packers fan. I told him since birth, and then he said "So you're a card-carrying Cheesehead. Ok. Well this is the show where you can call and tell me you think I am wrong. But you must be HIGHHHH if you think the Packers make the playoffs." then he hit a soundbyte of (I'm guessing) Robert DeNiro saying "Are you a pot head?".

I think I might call him later this week, maybe after the Packers announce that Rodgers will start next week. I'll ask if he still thinks that I am a pot head lol.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
That's one of the reasons I just can't bring myself to listen to national radio guys ... sports OR what is supposedly "news". They're just friggen numb nutz ... the whole lot of 'em.

Reaction score
Didn't everyone think the Packers were out of the playoff race with a few games left in 2010 after Rodgers had his 2nd concussion?

Darth Garfunkel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wrote em off after the lions loss in 2010. Not doing that again.

While the fat lady may be warming up in the back I haven't heard her sing yet...

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Id wait to see how it plays out. Im not very high on this years squad with or without Rodgers. Too many injuries.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Never listened to him. But he sounds like an idiot. From what I gather hes a Stinky Bears fan.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gosh. He makes being a pot head sound like a bad thing.
Alan Ginsberg had it right.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
He's an actor (and not very good at that), Tom Cruise would be a ******* doing sports radio too!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts