So Cal Fans, San Diego Tailgate

jeffsgrl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey there! I was going to ask the same thing. But looks like you've got it covered and I'll be going with you anyway. Lol! Oh, yeah, this is your bro!
There is going to be 5 buses of Packer Fans all the in the same area tailgating and having fun and having Brats

Wills29

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jumping on this thread pretty late (and recently started my own), but my wife and I are heading down from Santa Monica. We are staying Sunday night and considering Saturday as well but regardless will be in SD early enough to tailgate. I suppose I should go read the last few posts to see what's going on.

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jumping on this thread pretty late (and recently started my own), but my wife and I are heading down from Santa Monica. We are staying Sunday night and considering Saturday as well but regardless will be in SD early enough to tailgate. I suppose I should go read the last few posts to see what's going on.

Welcome! There is another thread about the tailgate it sticky-ed (I not sure how to spell that) up top on the main forum page.
http://www.packerforum.com/threads/san-diego-tailgate-information-its-go-time.30078/page-7

Members online

Latest posts