So Cal Fans, San Diego Tailgate

Guacamole

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
this forum will not let me edit my last post

one option to get tickets below face value is to buy them from stubhub the day of the game.......check it out this Sunday morning if you don't believe me ....seat selection? who knows​

John Dingeldein

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If they come out, the Dirty Bird fans might slit their throat. Just kidding. Not sure. I couldn't afford the tickets. I am partying at my friends house so I can stuff it down his throat just like last years NFC divisional game. Hahaha!

OP
OP
realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Just got this from Kittyzoo. Is this Karma or what.

There's a cheese festival, The Wedge, happening in downtown Escondido on November 5, 2011, the day before the Packers/Chargers game. The English Beat is doing a concert. Stone Brew is supplying all of the beer for the beer garden. Please visit our website, www.TheWedgeEscondido.com for more information. I would love to see the mighty green and gold here in Escondido!​

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That is awesome.
We need some Aussies as I love that accent.
I'd like some Swedes too.... the Swedish Bikini Team?
If I was there I could attempt my Aussie accent for you.
And if that didn't work then I could use my working class British one.
Or the Jersey one.
Or Yoda.
Or my Christopher Walken. (Which I don't have down quite yet but I keep trying! LOL)
Bill Clinton (Hey ladies! What's going on.) or Henry Kissinger I could also channel.

kim

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey all of you fans that will be going to the game in San Diego on Nov 6. I am trying to organize a Monstrous tailgate party. I want to take over a large section of the parking lot and create Lambeau west.
Hey all of you fans that will be going to the game in San Diego on Nov 6. I am trying to organize a Monstrous tailgate party. I want to take over a large section of the parking lot and create Lambeau west.
i am san diego cheesehead i have group of 8..who is having cheesehead tailgate party and what sec of parking lot

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all this talk about the game in San Diego,,,,,where are the Packer fans that are tailgating Sunday nite in ATL? or any of the other road games?
Nobody WANTS to go to the city of Atlanta. Plus we played there twice last season.
I think we only play at San Diego once every 8 years!
And what a city it is.

Tickets aren't too much.... everyone should try and take a little trip to Sunny San Diego in November!
Unless $ is an issue, then save the $ for the playoff run to Indianapolis.
What a **** city to have the Super Bowl, February.
They all should be in nice warm winter getaway locals like Miami, Tampa, Phoenix, and Southern Cal.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Nobody WANTS to go to the city of Atlanta. Plus we played there twice last season.
And what a city it is.

Tickets aren't too much.... everyone should try and take a little trip to Sunny San Diego in November!
They all should be in nice warm winter getaway locals like Miami, Tampa, Phoenix, and Southern Cal.

Hey I tried to make a trip to the San Diego game. I spent hours upon hours upon hours looking for a good flight schedule from Madison, Milwaukee, Chicago to San Diego for 5 to 8 hours then to Hawaii but no luck. I would of loved to join the tail gate party instead I will be up in an airplane or Utah. And you are right we only place at San Diego minus for the Super Bowl every 8 years.

ThorMatthews

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And what a city it is.

Sadly Qualcomm no longer qualifies in hosting the Super Bowl it's to small, and the likely hood of the Chargers getting a new stadium isn't likely. :( My dad got half lucky and saw The Packers vs Broncos Super Bowl here. The unlucky part was when the pack lost.

OP
OP
realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Sadly Qualcomm no longer qualifies in hosting the Super Bowl it's to small, and the likely hood of the Chargers getting a new stadium isn't likely. :( My dad got half lucky and saw The Packers vs Broncos Super Bowl here. The unlucky part was when the pack lost.
My Daughter was in the halftime show of that Super Bowl. I remember that I couldn't wait for it to be over. I have to drive two hours to S.D. after work every night for about two weeks before the game to pick her up from rehearsal. They were pre staging for half time and she was on the field next to the end zone when they tied it up. She said she was about 10 feet from were Favre was celebrating with the players.

OP
OP
realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
TIME TO START THE REAL PLANNING. I have just started a conversation with everyone on this thread who indicated they would be coming. If you didn't receive an invite or you would like to be added please PM me.

It is going to be a DAY OF DAYS.

B-Realious

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Coming to San Diego for the game - some from WI and some from NV but all Wisconsin natives. Just tell us where to be on Sunday 11/6. Where are all of the Packer backers going to be? I am sure we will find you (follow the smell of brats on the grill maybe?) but do not want to waste any of the tailgate time! Also want to know what bar to go to before and after to hang with Packer fans. Help!!!
Hey there! I was going to ask the same thing. But looks like you've got it covered and I'll be going with you anyway. Lol! Oh, yeah, this is your bro!

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score

We have a group of about 100 of us or so that will be tailgating in section A-3 if you want to come by.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
By the way, for anyone IN the San Diego area and looking for a great place to watch Packers football, check out the Beachwood in Pacific Beach. It's a phenomenal place to watch the game, and even has direct ties to our very own Aaron Rodgers.

Packer Patrick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My brother and I will be coming out from Wisconsin to visit another brother that lives in SD and see the game. I'll put them onto this thread and we will try to meet up with you all one way or another. We were looking for some fellow Packer fans to get together with. Thanks for bringing this together!

OP
OP
realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
We have a group of about 100 of us or so that will be tailgating in section A-3 if you want to come by.[/
My brother and I will be coming out from Wisconsin to visit another brother that lives in SD and see the game. I'll put them onto this thread and we will try to meet up with you all one way or another. We were looking for some fellow Packer fans to get together with. Thanks for bringing this together![/quote

Keep um coming. That stadium is going to have more green and gold then blue and gold.

Members online

Latest posts