So Cal Fans, San Diego Tailgate

RustyShackleford

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Would definitely be interested. I'm coming down from LA and a buddy of mine is coming in from Seattle.

Should be a big-time stomping of the Chargers.

dahamsta7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Definitely interested. I'm coming from San Francisco.

Haven't bought tickets yet but plan to soon. Are there certain sections Pack Fans try to get??

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will be at this game with a massive tailgate as well. realcalifroniacheese, hit me up and let me know your plans and we can try to work something out or just have 2 big tailgates. :p

ozbuc

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My wife and I plan on being there. We will take the train down. Last time The Pack played in S.D there was a beer distributor convention. All of them wore green and gold it was like a home game. They were on the same train as us on the way back and they drank the train out of booze.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't wait!
Good idea.... let's make it Lambeau West!
I hope we're 7-0 heading into San Diego!

OP
OP
realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Definitely interested. I'm coming from San Francisco.

Haven't bought tickets yet but plan to soon. Are there certain sections Pack Fans try to get??

Daha,

The field sections behind the packers bench are Field 4,5,6.7. These are the cheapest seats with the exception of the nosebleeds. Row 10 and below are obstructed view because of the players. But OH WHAT AN OBSTRUCTION. Down in these areas you can hear the players and the players can here you. I am in Field 5 which is 50 yard line. I had to go with row 16 out of deference for my wife's height.

OP
OP
realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
I will be at this game with a massive tailgate as well. realcalifroniacheese, hit me up and let me know your plans and we can try to work something out or just have 2 big tailgates. :p

Robdog, is there IM in this forum?

Sounds good. Since you have the forum and the facebook page how bout we work around your plans. I am in the I.E (also known as the Inland Scumpier).

TosaPackerBacker

After Super Bowl in Dallas TX
Reaction score
Hello fellow Packer Backers!!
I will be leading a crew of 16-Packer Fans on a road trip to San Diego.
We would very much like to be a part of any tailgate plan.
Please keep me updated on things.
Brian

SoCalPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really want to go to this game as I'm not far from San Diego. I just need to somehow find tickets now lol

tracker1968

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Coming to San Diego for the game - some from WI and some from NV but all Wisconsin natives. Just tell us where to be on Sunday 11/6. Where are all of the Packer backers going to be? I am sure we will find you (follow the smell of brats on the grill maybe?) but do not want to waste any of the tailgate time! Also want to know what bar to go to before and after to hang with Packer fans. Help!!!

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope to be there. Tickets are ridiculous at this point. May have to hope the Chargers tank early this year and their fans want to bail on tickets.

OP
OP
realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
I hope to be there. Tickets are ridiculous at this point. May have to hope the Chargers tank early this year and their fans want to bail on tickets.
Check the Chargers website. I read where they will be putting tickets on sale for the game with the caveat that you have to buy tickets to a preseason game. It might be cheaper then buying on stubhub or eaby. but whatever the price of the tickets it will be an event. How many times do the Super Bowl Champion Packers come to play in So Cal. Plus Arog against Rivers. Two of the young elite QB's Duking it out. And a mega tailgate with your brethren Packer Nation fans.

Tickets $300. Experience.....Priceless.

CarrieA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello! I am getting a group together to go to the game as well! We live in SD, and my hubby and his friends are from WI. I plan on buying seats Saturday when they go on sale. I hear there are actually a lot left due to poor ticket sales from the Chargers haha. We would love to know where the Packers fans are sitting and TAILGATE!!!!

WOO!!!! =))

CarrieA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Also saw on the UW Alumni site while trying to find groups for the Packers Game that they are organizing tickets and a tailgate as well. I also contacted hubby's Marquette Alumni to see if they are too. Total Domination.

Guacamole

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello! I am getting a group together to go to the game as well! We live in SD, and my hubby and his friends are from WI. I plan on buying seats Saturday when they go on sale. I hear there are actually a lot left due to poor ticket sales from the Chargers haha. We would love to know where the Packers fans are sitting and TAILGATE!!!!

WOO!!!! =))
you can not buy tickets to just the Packer game through the Chargers...read my last post

OP
OP
realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Frickin bastards.is this their way of trying to ensure there are less Packer fans, than the fairweather fan base here? I have to buy a preseason game too? bullsheet. I want to go so bad, but may be forced to watch on tv..........I'm not paying 300 bucks a ticket from ticketmaster or stubhub, as I need four
Single-game tickets on sale Saturday

Guacmole,

I hear you but this is going to be an epic game. Take the train in and come to the tailgate then you can go watch it downtown. I'm bringing a keg of Newcastle so come by and I'll buy you a beer

OP
OP
realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score

WOO!!!! =))

The Field sections behind the packers bench are 4,5,6,7. check back in a month or so, we are going to party.

OP
OP
realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Also saw on the UW Alumni site while trying to find groups for the Packers Game that they are organizing tickets and a tailgate as well. I also contacted hubby's Marquette Alumni to see if they are too. Total Domination.

Cool, lets get everybody linked up. THIS TRAIN IS ROLLING!!!

Members online

Latest posts