1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Snooze You Lose Contests!!

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by MontanaBob, Sep 12, 2006.

1. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm in the contest mood again so I'm going to run a series of Snooze You Lose Contests! The winner will be the FIRST CORRECT ANSWER. I will head each one as a Snooze You Lose Contest so be checking every now and then. I'll give you a heads up when one is close at hand.

All contests will have to do with football and/or Montana. Get out the Geography books and NFL archives and study.

This first one is practice. No prize will be awarded, but future contests will have one prize awarded.

Okey Dokey......here we go.

What former Packer player was from Jordan, Montana? He did NOT play at any Montana college.
    Lets see how sharp you are.
  2. Cheesehog

Cheesehog Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Jerry Kramer! (I lived in Boise for a couple of years and met him once and he said something about being born in Montana) :D
  3. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Bingo, Cheesehog. Jerry Kramer was born in Jordan MT. Remember several years ago the Montana Freeman Militia Standoff? Jordan Montana!

OK, first prize contest will be in about two weeks.