SNF or MNF

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Which one do you prefer?

I prefer SNF. It comes accross as a more professional broadcast and more accurate than MNF. That is of course only my op

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SNF is way better. I don't really watch MNF any longer unless it's a must watch game. SNF I'll watch every week.

sweetvalleyhigh

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is like choosing between the viqueens and the packers, they both suck. I will choose the viqueens...I mean SNF.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love easy questions. SNF is the best football broadcast out there right now, and MNF is the worst. I prefer the SNF two-man booth and the lack of distractions. Al Michaels has given John Madden new life, so I was glad they decided to stick together this year.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
I love easy questions. SNF is the best football broadcast out there right now, and MNF is the worst. I prefer the SNF two-man booth and the lack of distractions. Al Michaels has given John Madden new life, so I was glad they decided to stick together this year.

Sorry bro, had to make it easy. After all we have Bears, Lions and Vikings fans that visit the site frequently :p

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SNF is way better not just cause of the games but wherver Madden goes so do the people. He's the only guy where an announcer is a reason for watching the game

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is anyone watching this crap(Giants-Jags) I hate negative posting but TK is answering e-mails about the TomKat wedding and dancing with the stars.
Is this what football entertainment has come to. Make me like Madden even more

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I despise MNF. I "somewhat" enjoy SNF. Always liked Michaels. Madden drives me nuts, though.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
someone mentioned espn is having the highest cable ratings due to MNF...

what are the ratings for SNF? then lets compare the advertising effort for SNF vs MNF an see which is getting more for the advertising efforts

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I love having the football game at night after all the other games. It's like having sex a second time in the same day. You just know its gonna be better and last longer with more hooting an hollerin!

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love having the football game at night after all the other games. It's like having sex a second time in the same day. You just know its gonna be better and last longer with more hooting an hollerin!

I like to think of Monday Night Football, as a slow soft moan of euphoria, after a previous Sunday of passion.

Ohh Zero... Ohhh Zero... ZERO P.M. Me right now. RIGHT NOWWWW!

Signed:

Packer Chick

Members online

Latest posts