Small school prospects

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
USA today ran a small article about small school prospects in todays paper and I thought I would what they talked about. I think two of them could be good fits for us, and ted seems to be pretty good at judging small school talent.

DE- Alex Carrington - 19.5 sacks in the last two seasons 6'5 280 Arkansas state.

OT - Vladimir Ducasse - 6'5 332 UMass

CB - Akwasi Owusu-Ansah - 9 career return TDs, 10 ints, several school records. Indiana (PA)

WR - Andre Roberts - 5'11 195 The Citadel

OT - Jared Veldheer - never allowed a sack, Hillsdale (D2)

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
USA today ran a small article about small school prospects in todays paper and I thought I would what they talked about. I think two of them could be good fits for us, and ted seems to be pretty good at judging small school talent.

DE- Alex Carrington - 19.5 sacks in the last two seasons 6'5 280 Arkansas state.

CB - Akwasi Owusu-Ansah - 9 career return TDs, 10 ints, several school records. Indiana (PA)

Never heard of Roberts.....but I have been thinking Veldheer in the 2nd round if we get a defensive player in the 1st

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score

All very good prospects.

Carrington seems like the ideal 3-4 DE. Ducasse is exremely raw but has potential. So does AOA, though I don't see anything much in him. Roberts has one of the best hands in this draft, he really shined in the Senior Bowl. And Veldheer is a very athletic OT, who turned heads at the combine.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
If Ted doesn't take a corner in the first round, I think it's because he has his eye on that kid from Indiana, PA.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts