Slocum Will Take Over As Special Teams Coach

b_mckendry

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I honeslty don't even know what to think about this. I just think it's sad that the Packers can't even bring in a coach from outside the organization. We need someone who didn't work under Stock and has a different coaching style. I think that Slocum will do everything that Stock did becuase he worked under him for a short period of time. My hat goes off to Stock and I thought he was a tremendous coach, I just thinnk we should have went outside the organization. Hopefully Slocum will prove us wrong.

spartacheese520

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This may just be a sign of things to come. All the rumors about Nolan, Williams, McDermott, Haslett as the Packers next Defensive Coordinator is just that...rumor. TT & MM have way too much pride to bring someone in like the aforementioned candidates. Watch, they'll just promote from within.

catchpatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
spartacheese520 said:
This may just be a sign of things to come. All the rumors about Nolan, Williams, McDermott, Haslett as the Packers next Defensive Coordinator is just that...rumor. TT & MM have way too much pride to bring someone in like the aforementioned candidates. Watch, they'll just promote from within.

If this were true, Winston Moss would already have been named the defensive coordinator. Clearly, they want someone else. We may end up with him, but he's obviously not the Packers' first choice.

OHIOFAN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just a thought, how about Herm Edwards as a D-Coordinator? He is a class guy and has a lot of emotion. I know that he has not done jack in KC as a head coach, but I think could be a good fit for the Pack in a lesser role than he has in KC-since he will likely be let go by KC.

Members online

Latest posts