Sleepers

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Peter King put out some real sleepers in his MMQB today. like people most fans have never heard of. lol

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Peter King put out some real sleepers in his MMQB today. like people most fans have never heard of. lol

And also oriented people to draft them as soon as the 3rd round. And by sleepers, King wasn't talking about an up-and-coming projected starter. He was talking about the 5th wide receiver on the Jets roster... He did get right with Arian Foster last year, but those are just absurd:

Five guys I think you should really consider drafting:
1. Tim Hightower, RB, Washington, third round. Olandis Gary. Terrell Davis. Mike Anderson. Tim Hightower? Could be. He's got the one-cut running style and tackle-breaking ability Mike Shanahan loves. I'm not saying he'll turn into this year's Arian Foster -- he's going to have to beat out Ryan Torain first -- but I can tell you he's going to get every chance to win the job and be the main mail carrier for a team that's going to have to run the ball to have a chance.
2. Antonio Brown, WR, Pittsburgh, seventh round. Mike Wallace will have been drafted much earlier. You'll need depth at receiver, and the chemistry between Ben Roethlisberger and this speedster from Central Michigan is getting very good.
3. Ryan Fitzpatrick, QB, Buffalo, eighth round. He'll be the 21st quarterback taken, or somewhere in that vicinity, in your draft. That's too low. When you line up in a five-wide formation with the young talent the Bills have outside, you have a chance to put up good numbers. By the way, he averaged 231 passing yards a game last year, Tom Brady 243.
4. Donald Jones, WR, Buffalo, 12th round. The Bills are going to throw it a lot. Jones could be the second-most productive receiver to Stevie Johnson, with apologies to Lee Evans. Don't worry if you haven't heard of him. No one in your league has, either.
5. Jeremy Kerley, WR/KR, New York Jets, last round. At practice Wednesday, Kerley did an out-route right in front of me, caught the pass with his fingertips, diving, and got both feet inbounds, barely. What a catch. A Cris Carter, parallel-to-the-ground catch while making sure his feet touched green, not white.

Read more: Philadelphia Eagles can redo contracts for Michael Vick, DeSean Jackson and still be under NFL cap - Peter King - SI.com

Members online

Latest posts