slacker

PackerSlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey all! Just stumbled onto this site a couple weeks ago and have since included it among my daily morning bookmark cruise around the web. Been a Packer fan since the late 70's early 80's. The Monday night-er against the Redskins in '83 sold me. That and watching my dad and grandpa scream at the television during those long schizophrenic Forest Greg/Bart Starr coached games.

The tradition was passed down to me with great precision although I ramped things up by actually throwing things at the TV on top of the actual screaming. I have since calmed down with the therapy of a wife and two young budding Packer fans (although they refer to them as the Green "Bean" Packers) running around (Plus I do art on a computer from 7am to 11pm and dont excersize or eat right enough to handle the stress anymore...) Finally got the wife on board as a fan after the Favre fiasco. She now is an avid Rodgers superfan and we spend long nights bashing the Favre-ster over fava beans and a nice Chianti.

Just to get it out of the way...Absolutely love Favre....as a Packer. As long as he is a Viking he is the enemy.......period. When he retires for good one day next century and goes into the hall as a Packer and returns to Lambeau again someday I will then dust off all the memorabilia I have stashed out of site since his departure.

Until then...

Go Rodgers! Go Pack! :happy0005:

:viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux:

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Ha, welcome. Your not the only one with strong feelings about Favre, so your in good company. Hope you enjoy the forum!

GBpackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Slacker? I think that was the name my teachers gave me in high school. Anyways, welcome