Skip.....your plate is ready

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Enjoy eating your crow today if you even show up to First Take today. I'm sure that arrogant little ***** will still go and blame the turnovers for the steelers handing the Pack the game.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Best thing is to not watch the show he's on. Ratings drop, Bayless goes home.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Skip Bayless is a loudmouth moron. Maybe he and Glenn Beck can band together and tour the south.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I heard he is not giving the Packers any credit... just saying the Steelers beat themselves or something.. I am not watching though so cannot confirm.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
He stood up and clapped for Rodgers

He did say the Steelers lost it more then Packers winning

He was to bad to be honest

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cant stand espn. Dont mind espn radio sometimes though.

Actually I wonder how Obama feels as a bears fan now that he has to welcome the packers? Thats gotta taste salty

BigBayBlues

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He stood up and clapped for Rodgers

He did say the Steelers lost it more then Packers winning

He was to bad to be honest

He was just too butthurt to admit it. Hate that guy. Him and Cowturd should just be placed on a remote island so they can spend the rest of eternity entertaining each other with their butter knife sharp "wit". The only time I even give the "they lost it more than the other team won it" argument a chance is when a team has an absurd amount of penalties due to lack of discipline. Other than that, turnovers are turnovers. And our boys proved all season that they MAKE teams turn it over, regardless of the opponent.

BoilerUp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah I just saw it too, he said Clay had nothing to do with that fumble, it was all Mendenhall's fault. Also he says on a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being not surprised and 10 being most surprised) he gave a rating of 9 of being surprised of how well Aaron played.

And the nail in the coffin that absolutely kills me is he says we don't know if he is elite because he still hasn't proven he can bring his team back in a 2 min drill. WHO CARES! Why does that matter if he is winning the entire game???

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
Skip Bayless can eat the corn out of my poo. Seriously. The guy is an ***, and will always be an ***.

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
he's a Bears fan too...what the hell do we expect from the moron. he *****es about the Packer fans that bash him, yet he brings it on himself. we can take some criticism of our team but this ******* takes it way to far.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts