Skip Bayless on Rodgers

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I watched the video, and it seems like ol' Skip Brainless' main gripe about Rodgers is that he hasn't come back in the 4th quarter to win it. Well, he did today! Now, skip will probably complain that Aaron didn't through the game-winning TD but he DID march down the field with ease from his OWN 20 YARD LINE to get into chip-shot FG distance for Crosby, which was the game winner.

Now, I really don't give a rat's @$$ what Bayless says or thinks, but this should open his eyes a bit. If it doesn't I hope the other guys on set just bust him in the face with a broken beer bottle and do the world of sports a favor.

Reaction score
I watched the video, and it seems like ol' Skip Brainless' main gripe about Rodgers is that he hasn't come back in the 4th quarter to win it. Well, he did today! Now, skip will probably complain that Aaron didn't through the game-winning TD but he DID march down the field with ease from his OWN 20 YARD LINE to get into chip-shot FG distance for Crosby, which was the game winner.

Now, I really don't give a rat's @$$ what Bayless says or thinks, but this should open his eyes a bit. If it doesn't I hope the other guys on set just bust him in the face with a broken beer bottle and do the world of sports a favor.

He will downplay it by ignoring Rodger's Drive with Tebow's Drive.

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ARIG, you are totally right. I bet he calls Tebow 3 times a day saying "God told me it would be alright if we had a homosexual relationship." No offense intended to ANYONE but Skip Bayless.

WhiteHouseOn3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He will downplay it by ignoring Rodger's Drive with Tebow's Drive.

Tebow had 1:25 to go 15 yards. Rodgers had :58 to go 80 yards.

If Rodgers had been in Tebow's situation, he probably could have made it 7. If Tebow had been in Rodger's situation, he probably would've gone into OT.

The Giants had a heck of a lot more to play for than the Vikings.

Oh, and wasn't Adrian Peterson out? Could have been a very different game.

Just saying...

cupacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i actually posted this link on facebook, and a guy argued with me for a WHILE that brady deserves the mvp over rodgers. and here i thought bayless was in a class by himself... humanity is in a sad state.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Hilarious that people try to still argue against Rodgers at times this year for MVP.

I was in the chat room during the second half. I said I hoped they just got it done with and score asap if they did score. Leave some time up there for Aaron.

I also don't think it matters at times how often he gets sacked or hit. He shakes if off. Tough cookie.

whoartthou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LMAO... no one i repeat no one has a case for MVP over rodgers. BRADY/BREES? Not even close....

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
bozz, just a humble suggestion: The next time you make a post designed to show you don’t agree with someone, avoid typing “He’s right” twice and avoid posting that you agree with his premises. Particularly if you don’t. And frankly, how a Packers fan can agree Rodgers doesn’t have a signature win after watching Super Bowl XLV is beyond me.

From his 20 yard line with 58 seconds left, it took Rodgers two passes to get his team into FG range.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
ARIG, you are totally right. I bet he calls Tebow 3 times a day saying "God told me it would be alright if we had a homosexual relationship." No offense intended to ANYONE but Skip Bayless.
Which one is playing the ******? Bayless or Tebagger?

BoilerUp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
too many posts to quote.....wish I had off tomorrow so I could see Bayless eat crow....How about your boy Romo, Bayless?
Hey ESPN, time to give Skippy his pink slip

Oh don't you worry, he already said on Twitter that it was the Kicker's fault and Romo is still clutch.

Reaction score
Tebow had 1:25 to go 15 yards. Rodgers had :58 to go 80 yards.

If Rodgers had been in Tebow's situation, he probably could have made it 7. If Tebow had been in Rodger's situation, he probably would've gone into OT.

The Giants had a heck of a lot more to play for than the Vikings.

Oh, and wasn't Adrian Peterson out? Could have been a very different game.

Just saying...
I agree completely. I was just saying he will ignore Rodger's drive on the next ESPN First Take

PackersFan28

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is from Skip Bayless' twitter:

Great late FG drive by ARodg. Finally. So NOW do I elevate him above Brady in MVP race? Close. Maybe. Not sure. Will decide by tomorrow.

WhiteHouseOn3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wish everyone on twitter would stop feeding the troll. If we all ignore Skip, will he go away? If I block his account, will I still see when others on my timeline retweet him?

We've still yet to trail in the 4th quarter, yes? I'm pleased that wasn't broken today.

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Which one is playing the ******? Bayless or Tebagger?

Skip would be the catcher. TBH I don't hate Tebow at all, I just feel there is a bit too much attention paid to the guy. Everyone is talking about how he is "7-1 as a starter with only 1 interception." Well the guy throws like, 15 passes a game and runs the rest of the time. If Aaron threw 15 passes a game he would 0 interceptions. His defense is also a big reason why he is winning games.

Anyways, Skip is fail and pretty much always will be fail. By the time he finally comes to his senses and gives Aaron the credit he deserves no one will care because he will just be hoping on the new bandwagon. Not that the Packers or Aaron Rodgers are a bandwagon, but the team and Rodgers do have fair-weather fans.

Reaction score
We need to invent a drinking game based on Skip...

like... we'll nitpick anything impressive and explain why it's not clutch or whatever... just cause.

(The Pyramids)
"oh well, they were flukes, they couldn't possibly build those within a 16 game season like Tom Brady could!"

(Success of The D-Day invasion by the allied forces)
"how lucky can you get, the germans were totally not at their best, Tim Tebow wasn't in those bunkers!"

ugh.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts