Skip Bayless on Rodgers

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I don't even waste my time with him anymore. Listening to him is like listening to the garbage on the radio that gives you a headache.

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bayless hasn't been relevant in years, has never been working with a full deck, and is just another loud mouth among many over on ESPN. I would feel sorry for him if he wasn't continuing to cash those big fat ESPN cheques every week.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stop falling for the trap. He is paid to simply take an absurd yet passionate take on certain topics for ratings. It is unwatchable and has been for years. ESPN is good for games and the 30 for 30 series......other than that it is a giant pile of crap these days.

OP
OP
Mr. StyleZ

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Not falling for any trap. By now we all know what Skip is all about.

I'm merely pointing out video.. the 3 other guys there were laughing AT Skip's idiocy and hypocrisy.

L

Lunchboxer

Hes being paid to say crap.

I wish I had his job sounds easy just spew ******** all day.

Skarecrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mr Bayless, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its incredible, on a internet forum people jump down the throats at the first sight of a little tiny bit of trolling. But this guy TROLLS every single show, but people still talk about him, dont feed the trolls and they will sink back into their caves or under their bridge whichever fairy-tale you heard as a kid.

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mr Bayless, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

he called the **** poop!

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't care for him and what he said about Brady when he was playing against eagles they were playing with out Vick and I for get on d-line doesn't matter he like Brady and so be it but like that the others were pointing out his flaws, and now he wants to wait be for he decides on gaints or pack please.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did you guys watch pro wrestling when you were kids? You had the good guys and you had the heel. Skip is the heel of ESPN. Skip is the Million Dollar Man. Skip's only purpose is to get you to cheer louder for the good guy. And he's masterful at it. ESPN wants you to hate Skip, because the more you hate Skip, the more you like the other guy. The more you hate the villain, the more you like the hero. And the more the villain gets crushed by the hero, the more buzz ESPN gets.

Skip's gift is to argue a fallacy with sound reasoning. He's right that Rodgers hasn't shown any final drive, come-from-behind, heroics this year. He's right that he doesn't have a "signature" performance (I suppose...) He's right that Aaron hasn't had to put the team on his back and win any games all on his own. You want to argue with him all day about his conclusion and all he does is keeps steering the conversation back to his premises.

Me - "SKIP, HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT TEBOW IS BETTER THAN AARON RODGERS?!?!?! THAT'S INSANE"
Skip - "Has Aaron Rodgers won any games this season on the final drive?"

....and round and round it goes.

PackwillBEback

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's just a troll. He doesn't believe what he says, but he sure gets a lot of attention because what he says. He makes good money doing it.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Skip Bayless thinks Tim Tebow is the best quarterback in the league, he constantly makes people laugh with his use of the word "haters" yeah that's right, listen to him talk about Tebow...Anyone, and I mean ANYONE says a single bad thing about him, you're a "hater" he's obviously only on ESPN to stir controversy.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Oh, is that what they were selling?
I thought it was balloons.

Cool commercial ... but it's roughly like Avis Rent-a-Car spending millions over 10 years that they "Try Harder" but are still #2 - wasted ad money because I barely noted the jeans...haha.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cool commercial ... but it's roughly like Avis Rent-a-Car spending millions over 10 years that they "Try Harder" but are still #2 - wasted ad money because I barely noted the jeans...haha.
I'm anti-corporate and anti-advertising so whenever they fail, even in small ways, I like it.

CarolinaPackerFan

Packers fan in Panthers country
Reaction score
I watched it live and I think I remember hearing him say Rodgers has yet to do anything impressive this year. My jaw dropped to the floor in awe of his stupidity. As soon as he said that I switched to NFL Network immediately.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts