since someone asked I am new here..

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm right there with you Zombie. My Pastor is a huge Bears fan and I'm hoping to talk him into a couple bets. Maybe I can win some of my donation money back. I wonder if getting a Pastor to bet is a sin?
(maybe I better re-think this.)

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm right there with you Zombie. My Pastor is a huge Bears fan and I'm hoping to talk him into a couple bets. Maybe I can win some of my donation money back. I wonder if getting a Pastor to bet is a sin?

Survey says: Fair game.

PackerGeek

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Getting a Pastor to bet is okay. Its when you get him to take some change out of the offering basket and play quarters with the comunion wine that you get in trouble.

OP
OP
T

the_truth

Cheesehead
Reaction score
no I am not or have been some other poster here.

and some of you will tell you that I was on the JS forum.

and I have ripped TT since he came.

Hey maybe he can draft 6 quarterbacks and receivers next year. but probably not, since he may not be here at this time next year.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the_truth said:

Go back to the JS forum, because you will be banned shortly.

Danreb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the_truth said:

Hey maybe he can draft 6 quarterbacks and receivers next year. but probably not, since he may not be here at this time next year.

Yeah... uhh.. we said that three years ago, and now he won the GM of the Year.

If you're gonna say all the success was due to Favre, I can point at that 4-12 season. Favre was never injured. He played like a ******* the entire time with an incredibly stupid defense.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i like the_truth. He tells it like it is ya know. Ted Thompson is a fool and the Green Bay Packers are the worst team in the NFL. Its been proven time and again.

please dont ban this guy. ive been pretty bored lately.

I agree. I'm gone for a weekend, (two days!) and I come back to the Friendly Confines of PF.com to see it splattered with Real Threads of Genius like this. Comedy gold.

:pop: :pop:

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the_truth said:

You forgot to mention how many times you were banned on the js forum.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the_truth said:

You forgot to mention how many times you were banned on the js forum.
He's been banned here too.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the_truth said:

Yeah... uhh.. we said that three years ago, and now he won the GM of the Year.

If you're gonna say all the success was due to Favre, I can point at that 4-12 season. Favre was never injured. He played like a ******* the entire time with an incredibly stupid defense.

Whoa!
Hold your horses there.

We were 4-12 not because of Favre but because of injuries. Was it Favre's fault we lost our top 3 RBs, our top 2 TEs, and our #1 and #3 WRs?

Putting the blame on Favre is bull. Put ANY QB in his shoes and it would be ugly. Favre did what he could to keep the games close.

OP
OP
T

the_truth

Cheesehead
Reaction score
one I have not been banned anywhere.

two, just because you don't agree with me, that doesn't mean that I should be banned. I have a different point of view.. So did Columbus. and Galileo. and Newton. that didn't make them wrong because they disagreed with everyone. in fact that's exactly how you learn new things.

Reagan believed that AIDS was a plague on an alternative lifestyle. Guess what, he was wrong. its a blood born disease that any one can contract.

in this instance I disagree with the majority. that doesn't make me wrong,. It shows that I can think for myself.

obviously others think the same by looking at the number of views that my posts generate.

Free your mind. Open your mind. Don't be a sheep.

that's the truth.

OP
OP
T

the_truth

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't make personal attacks at anyone in the forum.

don't get personal with me.

OP
OP
T

the_truth

Cheesehead
Reaction score
and I don't have to resort to swearing at someone I disagree with.

Swearing shows a complete lack of brain power. I can't retort you, so I will curse you instead.

wranglerjeansfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
come on man, comparing yourself to galileo and newton? 1) you are posting about football; keep it in perspective 2) most of what you say is baseless, and can be disproven by the fact that we had a 13-3 record last year in a large part due to TT's acquisitions

KGB94SACKEM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the_truth said:
I don't make personal attacks at anyone in the forum.

don't get personal with me.

Nice to have you. You will find that many hear would rather cut off thier left nut than be critical of the team. Most here will just gang up with the same re-hashed viewpoints. There are several very good posters however that view things from all sides.

Though rather strong, I agree with you on many points. I also feel that last year was more the result of Brett playing out of his mind than the overall talent level on this team. I will not settle for less than a Super Bowl. Isn't the reason MS was fired was because he kept losing in the playoffs?

I hope I'm wrong but the future doesn't look real bright to me without Brett. Maybe I'm just skeptical though

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aids was mainly an alternative lifestyle disease. However, alternative lifestyle includes AC/DC and that is why is in now morphing into a disease for anyone who is not monogamous or their partner is not monogomous.

It got it's main origins from gay male lifestyles. That's what started the mass spreading.

Just like Gonnorhea and syphillis was introduced and spread to most of the us by the military being overseas.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
come on man, comparing yourself to galileo and newton? 1) you are posting about football; keep it in perspective 2) most of what you say is baseless, and can be disproven by the fact that we had a 13-3 record last year in a large part due to TT's acquisitions

Allow me to play Devil's Advocate here.

We may have been 13-3 because Favre was MVP runner-up. Had Brady not had the best year ever by a QB, Favre would have had himself his 4th MVP.

We will know fo shizzle one way or another at the end of the '08 season. Until then, it's too early to call.

Can we win w/o Favre? I hope so. I'm actually predicting we will and will be putting my money where my mouth is. But let's not count our chickens before they hatch.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I bet its him. Always uses multiple lines, says "I'm not drinking the kool-aid", hates Ted Thompson even after he has proven he knows what he's doing. Maybe he has a twin brother. Now thats scary! :shock:

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I bet its him. Always uses multiple lines, says "I'm not drinking the kool-aid", hates Ted Thompson even after he has proven he knows what he's doing. Maybe he has a twin brother. Now thats scary! :shock:

Correct me if I'm wrong Trippster, but I'm assuming Trippster verified the IP address, which tells the location of the poster and it's not him, and he's in another state.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
IronMan said:

Correct me if I'm wrong Trippster, but I'm assuming Trippster verified the IP address, which tells the location of the poster and it's not him, and he's in another state.

Well there is always masking your IP addy...

Members online

Latest posts