Simmons picks the Pack in the NFC

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
here's the link..

and now the quote:

THE BEST CHANCE

Green Bay: Ryan Grant pushed the Packers to another level when he turned into Dorsey Levens 2.0 a few weeks ago. It's hard to imagine them losing a home playoff game, leaving "At Dallas" as their only obstacle. ... And if that's the case, I like the Pack's chances. After a bizarre season that included lowlights like Vick, Pacman, Spygate, Taylor, Petrino, Miami's near-donut and the ongoing NFL Network fiasco, what's a better scenario for the NFL than Favre and the Packers (wearing the white hats) trying to prevent Belichick and the Patriots (wearing the black hats) from finishing 19-0? (Important note as required by the Anti-Jinxing Committee: You know, assuming the Pats make it as well.) Wouldn't that be the most riveting Super Bowl ever? Do you know anyone who knows anyone who knows anyone who knows anyone who would miss that game?

Oooooooh yeah....

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now he has just prevented the NFL from scripting the final game!... thanks alot simmons. I swear Bill Simmons writes most of his articles by looking at seperate teams message boards. which really isnt a bad idea... good way to connect.

But seriously, do you know anyone who knows anyone who knows anyone who knows ANYONE who would miss that game???

nope.

come on Packers... go win one for the good guys!

Packers_Finland

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In fact I do know "anyone who knows anyone who knows anyone who knows anyone who would miss that game?" (from original post). NFL has never made it through here in Finland... I'm the only person I know who follows the NFL here.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers_Finland said:
In fact I do know "anyone who knows anyone who knows anyone who knows anyone who would miss that game?" (from original post). NFL has never made it through here in Finland... I'm the only person I know who follows the NFL here.

Well, at least you have Nightwish and HIM. Don't feel too bad. ;)

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago Native on loan to Tallahassee, FL
Though it would be a rematch... kind of a scary thought... BUT it'd be Good vs. Bad, Athens vs. Sparta, David vs. Goliath, Superman vs. Lex Luther, Austin Powers vs. Dr. Evil (yeah, ok, you catch my drift :p ). What a game this would be, one for the history books

Members online

Latest posts