Signs point toward Grant returning in Green Bay

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
We mentioned earlier this offseason that the Packers would have a decision to make on Ryan Grant when the lockout ends, because he has a roster bonus early in the league year and a reasonably high salary. We guessed back then the decision would not be a difficult one, with Grant likely to stay. *Rob…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Forgive me for being a little picky, but instead of posting a secondary source like the questionable "Profootball Talk" why not post the link to the original Press Gazette "Packersnews.com" article? After what PFT did to Aaron Rodgers I don't trust them any more than a bunch of gossip columnists. But that's just my opinion.

Not to detract from the subject, however, it is interesting to see what will happen with the running backs.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Forgive me for being a little picky, but instead of posting a secondary source like the questionable "Profootball Talk" why not post the link to the original Press Gazette "Packersnews.com" article? After what PFT did to Aaron Rodgers I don't trust them any more than a bunch of gossip columnists. But that's just my opinion.

Not to detract from the subject, however, it is interesting to see what will happen with the running backs.

I think it just automaticly posts from PFT

Florio is a vikings fan, so your right for not trusting him

JerseyAl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Personally, I have stopped reading ProFootballTalk. Much prefer Andrew Brandt's NationalFootballPost.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

LOL!

Its a robot posting...So it will not listen to ya

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts