Should the NCAA move college ftball to the spring?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Would you be in favor of having college football in the spring instead of the fall? Year around football sounds awesome

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Wait a few more years for global warming to prevent snow banks covering the practice fields for the midwest and northeasteern teams. Would really shift the weather advantage south as they can practice outside in decent football weather now. Wis. won't be above freezing next week.
As a fan, I could go for year round outdoor football. Haven't experienced Arena league yet but I believe they are playing now.

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now that is a very interesting idea. I love the idea of football year round and I would certainly be much more interested in watching it. Unfortunately the spring is already a pretty busy time of the year with March Maddness and the NBA wrapping up, NHL wrapping up and MLB starting early April. I think NASCAR starts in the spring too if I am correct. Just not enough time slots available for networks to make money compared to having Saturdays in the fall locked down for as long as I can remember.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
I like football the way it is now, generally speaking. You get a butt load of college to watch on saturdays, sundays is NFL time, Monday is MNF, and I even like it that I get to watch a thursday night NFL game. It packs a weekend punch of TV time for just me.

Members online

Latest posts