Sherman will give us #1next year, so stop crying!!!

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes this guy will give us #1 pick for 2006 draft, or at least one of the first five ones, and maybe we will get so lucky to have a real HC in town with enough balls to turn this team around after Favre retires in december, thanks to Sherman #4 will loose his chance to another SB run.. !!!

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chamuko said:
Yes this guy will give us #1 pick for 2006 draft, or at least one of the first five ones, and maybe we will get so lucky to have a real HC in town with enough balls to turn this team around after Favre retires in december, thanks to Sherman #4 will loose his chance to another SB run.. !!!

That is if the Vikings dont get it first. Top picks mean nothing.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
Chamuko said:

That is if the Vikings dont get it first. Top picks mean nothing.

they mean Matt Leinart

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GakkofNorway said:
maybe we could get a real qb then, when favre retires, I think rodgers will flop

like I keep saying, I want sherman gone BEFORE he has a chance to contaminate aaron rodgers...it shows with his handling of favre that he has no system whatsoever...favre is a legend, no doubt first ballot HOF, but he needs some sort of system, guidance of where to throw the ball, and if you bring rodgers in with no NFL game experience he'll make those same mistakes and be run out of town

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dan115 said:
What do you think of Reggie Bush? I think Green will be gone.

I think Reggie Bush is going to be a great running back...somewhere else...I think Ahman Green is approaching the over the hill...he won't come close to 1,880 yards again (blame ability, play calling, whatever)...don't overpay and be stuck with a fat contract once this guy fizzles out.

What I want to see is, build this running game around Najeh Davenport. We have strength at tackles and center position, we're breaking in two new guards...maybe add a cheap back to complement (cause i dont like fisher) and use him as a 3rd down back type

keep in the back of your mind that Mr. William Henderson might decide to call it quits if this team goes into rebuild mode...

There's a lot of defensive talent out there for 2006, and unlike 2005 i suggest we DRAFT it...Kiwanuka, Mario Williams, Rodrique Wright, Ahmad Brooks, the CB from Tennessee who's name escapes me, regardless of how good/bad we do we can get )and need to get) an impact defensive player (is this an echo of me from this past april or what?)

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GakkofNorway said:
If I had the #1 draft pick, I would trade rodgers and pick leinart..
Leinart is going to be great, we don't know that about rodgers

Seriously? Whatever! Everyone was all excited about Rodgers and how great he was supposed to be and now suddenly he sucks and you all know that Leinert will be great.

Give me a break! Jason White was a great college QB too, but he didn't survive 1 NFL training camp.

This is so ridiculous.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
GakkofNorway said:
If I had the #1 draft pick, I would trade rodgers and pick leinart..
Leinart is going to be great, we don't know that about rodgers

no one knows that about either of them so lets just wait and see what happens

Members online

Latest posts