Sherman prepares himself by watching a lot of films.

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got a tip from an isider in the Packers organization today.

There is a crisis in the HC office, Sherman, Rossley and Bonamego have been in a long meeting, they cannot understand why they havent got the team in perfect shape and ready for last night game, they watched a lot of film they got King Kong 4 times, Harry Potter 6 times, Gone with the wind and Casablanca 4 times, hell they even watched Chicken Little twice, now they are having a hard time undestanding why the Pack was blown yesterday !!

I wish we have those 3 clowns Gone with the wind to Casablanca or eaten by King Kong or disapeared by Harry Potter before they turn this team completetlly into a bunch of Chicken Littles like them..

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WOW....now THAT was worth reading. So according to you "the Pack was blown yesterday". Well at least yesterday wasn't a TOTAL loss to them. I wish I could say the same.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LMAO, hey easy on the guy from Mexico, he has to translate that over to English for us. If they were blown yesterday, that's pretty impressive since they sure were made a bunch of bitc hes on the field. :)

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Ryan said:
LMAO, hey easy on the guy from Mexico, he has to translate that over to English for us. If they were blown yesterday, that's pretty impressive since they sure were made a bunch of bitc hes on the field. :)

if ur gonna dodge the filter, whats the use of it at all?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts