Sherman Back Next Year???

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
I'm sure your list will start with Howdie Doodie....
...and Mooch, Reid, and Fisher...3 of the most hottest coaches in the game today.

BTW, DePack...I love the signature, you've inspired me :D

Cheesehog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm quite sure Sherman will be back next year.

1. 2 years left on contract

2. Like **** Jauron with the Bears after their winning season got a contract extension but the Team tanked the following year after it was desimated by Injurys, he got a Pass, but not for too long. Sherm gets a pass this year. But if Brett and the talent is there next year and the results are bad....He might be out the door.(Please don't try to put the Ray Rhodes analogy here, he just was not cut out to be a head coach but a good defesive co-ordinator, period)

3. The talent will be back and the defence is improving enough that they would not disrupt the team into a new coaching staff.

4. (Big one)Brett will stay if Sherman stays

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:
Oh no :help: ... :eek:pens the door for P@ck66:

C'mon RYAN - tell us how ya really feel..... 8)

This conversation (I think) should really be more about Rossley - not Sherman.

There can be only one way Sherman would be let go and that's to focus on whether or not a review of his game plans - which TT has access to, for all games strategized this Season - and as a review for a final Semester grade...................

Did Sherman's game plans hold up, or was he going to the well once too often and causing the failures because of not having the right ability to "adapt"....?

We already know... Tom Rossley doesn't adapt to much of anything - you can see him coming before the Sun rises......

Members online

Latest posts