Sharper ups the ante with Shiancoe

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Earlier today, Vikings coach Brad Childress said that he'll eventually "reel in" the Twitter feud between Minnesota tight end Visanthe Shiancoe and Saints safety Darren Sharper.It might be time for Chilly to start cranking the Zebco 404.In response to Shiancoe's...

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Earlier today, Vikings coach Brad Childress said that he'll eventually "reel in" the Twitter feud between Minnesota tight end Visanthe Shiancoe and Saints safety Darren Sharper.

It might be time for Chilly to start cranking the Zebco 404.

In response to Shiancoe's posting of an image of Osama bin Laden saying, "I'm Darren Sharper," Sharper had this to say: "ok homeboy you done went too far, making me out to be something that has brought this country alot of heartache. Imma bust you right under your chinstrap from the first play on. I don't care about the fine. F the money Imma do it for the red, white & blue. And you'll see me cuz I'll be dressed in black & gold. Protect your neck that's all the warning you get."

If Sharper hasn't already heard from the league office, he undoubtedly will. Shiancoe, too.

This is getting out of hand...Hope someone grows up and stops this

C

cvg_crazy

wow Sharper has fallen quite a ways, i didn't know what this was about and he's the story for those who don't know as well.

'Shiancoe and Sharper have been sniping back and forth on Twitter for the better part of two weeks, a feud that started when the safety implied that the Saints would go after Brett Favre's surgically repaired ankle in the 2010 season opener if the quarterback returns to the Vikings.'

Members online

Latest posts