Sharper runs his mouth again

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rabidgopher04 said:
Philtration said:
I don't see a reason for anyone to be offended by anything that he said. Of course he is happy. He is well paid by a team that should be a playoff contender. What do you want him to say? "Gee...I wish that I was still with the Packers, my life is over with out them and their fans"
Yes. Who wouldn't? Geez, leave it to a Bears fan to not get it. ;) j/k

No, I don't get it. What part offended you personally? Enlighten me.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
C'mon gang - let's keep it on topic - let the personal stuff hang out over on the SMACK page....

Sharper's gone - I'm glad about it as he was instrumental in allowing bad things to happen. which is what good men do by "doing nothing".... leave it at that. Maybe he'll try harder now - at times, when players move on to their 2nd team(s) - we see a re-surgence of effort.. no one knows till the time comes.... I don't begrudge the guy a thing at this point... He's the one that has to wear the name Darren Sharper.

I'm focused on what the Packers are gonna do..... JMHO!

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
uwbadger12000 said:
I wouldn't say that, although he is quite over-rated. Michael Vick is miles and miles ahead of the competition for that dubious honor.

Yup, I agree. Vick is praised for his scrambling/running ability but, he is not a good/accurate passer. One just has to look at his numbers and rating.

If he turns an ankle or strains a knee the Falcons will have some problems.

Members online

Latest posts