Shareholder Gear?

Miguel B.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am new to the forums. When I heard there was another Packers Stock Offering I jumped at the chance to own a piece (albit small piece) of this storied franchise. I noticed that there is specific gear and merchandise that is sold to shareholders. Can anyone describe what gear can be bought, what is so different about this gear than say, the regular GB Packers merchandise? Thank you in advance for any help!

bradwillrockyou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's just your basic football fan clothing (t-shirts, sweatshirts, hoodied. jackets, etc.) but it all has the official Packers Shareholder logo on it. There is also a coffee mug, shot glass and Christamas Tree ornament. I have to say I was hoping it'd all be a little more unique. It's actually pretty dull looking compared to most regular Packers merchandise.

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
I can't find my 11 digit number in my email...any help on where...or when it'll come?

OP
OP
M

Miguel B.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's just your basic football fan clothing (t-shirts, sweatshirts, hoodied. jackets, etc.) but it all has the official Packers Shareholder logo on it. There is also a coffee mug, shot glass and Christamas Tree ornament. I have to say I was hoping it'd all be a little more unique. It's actually pretty dull looking compared to most regular Packers merchandise.

Thank you for the help Brad!

As the other posters have stated, I also only have the 10 digit order number in my email. Perhaps the 11 digit number to view shareholder gear is only on the stock certificate?

Vladimirr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I called the pro shop and they said they haven't gotten the newest shareholders entered in the system yet. They did give me a sample control number to use. PM me and I can give you the info.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Agree, maybee after tripleing the number of shareholders they will spruce up the line. Gonna get that mug though.

Members online

Latest posts