SF vs GB Game thread

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Let's keep all game comments in here? Going through 412 threads about the game is very annoying and apparently there are zero mods taking care of this. Let's show them we dont need supervision to be respectful posters!

GO PACK GO!!

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:lol: about time someone starts one of these ;) Woodson with the fumble recovery. He has been stepping it up lately definitly. INT last week. Nice play in the endzone in the first quarter of this game.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I hear ya. Why keep passing it trying to 'get them in transition' or whatever. RUN the ball!!

Do a run on 1st an playaction on second down at LEAST lol

Woodson is a stud. He's worth the signing.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
damnit mccarthy 3 str8 passes from the 8 yard line

No kidding. Why not try running twice and if we get no where then pass it. Instead of being forced to go out of the Shotgun on 3rd and goal.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great coverage by Dendy. He has been steppin it up too. I like this guy. I dont know how good the recievers he is on are. But he is gettin the job done. INT last week and he does a good job on coverage too.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I listen to Wayne and larry durin the game ;) Good stuff. they have permission. Why have we abandoned the running game may I ask? We keep passin on first down.

Members online

Latest posts