SF Bay Area Fans!

eap33

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Alright Bay Area... It's getting a little embarassing screaming at the TV's by myself at Packers games every weekend. There's got to be some other SF Bay Area fans that go out to bars for games. I'm looking to organize a mass gathering of Packers fans somewhere for the NFC Championship game this weekend. Any takers?!

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Alright Bay Area... It's getting a little embarassing screaming at the TV's by myself at Packers games every weekend. There's got to be some other SF Bay Area fans that go out to bars for games. I'm looking to organize a mass gathering of Packers fans somewhere for the NFC Championship game this weekend. Any takers?!

I'm a Bay Area fan, but my real estate agent has a SICK setup with HDTV and surround sound. he's a big time audiophile, goes to about 10 concerts a year, has thousands of CDs, and his speaker system is in the tens of thousands. I'll most likely hit his house, but if not, me and Mrs. Z will hit a bar.

Any idea of which bar to hit?

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Go to Zeke's on Bannon in SOMO (I think)

It is a Packer Bar and the owner is from Wisconsin. You will find the place packed with Packer fans. Look for a regular named Jodi and tell her Tripp misses doing shots for the defense with her. She will be the loudest one there I am sure.

OP
OP
E

eap33

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was going to pose that question to whoever replied to the post. Gauge where everyone is located and get together at a central spot. I could always watch it at home; I've got the 65" Toshiba ;) But I wanted to see if anyone else would be interested in gathering together a big pack of fans, make some noise, and have a good time. Let me know!

Danreb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
San Jose, reppin it, my friend.

I don't go to bars though. But you know, there was like a period where we had Packers games for 6 weeks traight.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts