Sex or Superbowl?

Would you rather have great sex or watch the superbowl?

• Great Sex!!!

Votes: 11 18.3%
  • Watch the Superbowl

Votes: 49 81.7%

• Total voters

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have seen a few of these polls and decided to do one on here LOL.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
If it's "watch the Packers win the Super Bowl," then it's really a hard choice. Until then, I'll take the other option.

Spanish Rose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
if its a pack superbowl than def superbowl and i wouldnt think twice.. i can have the first option when i please really

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
I picked great sex. Although, if it can wait til half-time I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The G/F and I have been taking care of the business just before kickoff ever since the Giant's game in GB and they haven't lost yet. Suffice it to say, she will be getting the business again this Sunday at about 4:30...

Although, last time, before the Chicago game, she insisted on wearing her only Packer Jersey, a #88 Finley... She thought It'd bring more luck. Talk about concentration, took a lot to finish the job while looking down and seeing Finley's name across her back. I found that closing my eyes helped.

To answer the question:

Packers Super Bowl appearance > Great sex, food, money, shelter, working appendages, etc...

GWheels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The G/F and I have been taking care of the business just before kickoff ever since the Giant's game in GB and they haven't lost yet. Suffice it to say, she will be getting the business again this Sunday at about 4:30...

Although, last time, before the Chicago game, she insisted on wearing her only Packer Jersey, a #88 Finley... She thought It'd bring more luck. Talk about concentration, took a lot to finish the job while looking down and seeing Finley's name across her back. I found that closing my eyes helped.

To answer the question:

Packers Super Bowl appearance > Great sex, food, money, shelter, working appendages, etc...
This is a lot of information....I like it.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Puth those options together.

In all seriousness, watching the Packers thrumps almost every other action possible, short of life or death situations (hesitantly so).

But watching a random Super Bowl? It depends on the partner and the, uhm, necessity.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
the question should be great sex with your dream woman (no need to be politically correct and say your wife) or a packer superbowl

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts