Setting the record straight

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Over on officialbrettfavre.com - I've already loaded the bus with a bunch of fans who are meeting up at Fuzzy's place - several are couples who are half-n-half - Packers-n-Steelers fans.... should be great fun. Not sure yet - how many from our Club are going - quite a few have the smaller season ticket packages.. still checking.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
leopardmech said:
Guys lets keep the posts on topic there is no need for this crap. :eek:fftopic:
Crap and smack when started breed uncontrolably and then you are left to sift through it all to get to the football related discussions. If you have problems with each other please take it to pm or email.
Thanks

Later
Leopardmech
Agreed

leopardmech

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Leopardmech...

Thanks for your words of advice. I feel that I AM on track. I discuss the Bears pathetic football play, the fact that there are 2 types of Packer fans when it comes to Sherman.

I AM talking Packer football.
Obi1 this was not necessarily aimed at you directly. I just thought that this thread looked to be headed the wrong way. If I jumped in too soon, I apologize. But many of the treads are getting filled with too much trash talk about posters and who they may or may not be, and not on Packer Football.

Later
Leopardmech

Members online

Latest posts