Season ticket list/renovation??

YooperPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello all! Newbie to the forum. A little about myself:

I make a yearly pilgrimage to Training Camp from my UP of Michigan home,been to several games @ Lambeau (awesome) & have been on the Season Ticket waiting list since 1980. Currently sitting around 4k.

With the current renovation of Lambeau my number should be significantly reduced. How much? Not quite sure! I've heard that Ticket brokers get a portion, there will be Green/Gold packages (I believe that), & some will be club/box seats. Lots of rumors but few solid details. Anybody have any info to pass on?

In closing, I look forward to reading your posts & would appreciate any tips on getting tickets for this season (9er game). My ticket source passed on.

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I too have no tips or sources outside of eBay, Stubhub, or Craigslist. Good luck finding something.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Boy it's like YooperPacker asked for GPS coordinates to the secret crappie hole!

I got nothing either. One lesson that I took from the last renovation was that while xxxx number of seats may become available, each person on the list can two seats. So whenever they announce the new number of seats, divide it by two in order to figure out how far you'll move up on the list.

OP
OP
Y

YooperPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcoming! I've heard 6,700 seats added & PSL fees. Hopefully the PSL's will deter some & make my dream a reality. As for the secret crappie hole... I went out on my own & landed Niner opener tixs & kept my hair. Good day @ the lake lol

Mike711

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am new to this forum. But, I have been on the waiting list for about 40 years. I am about 1,300 on the waiting list. When you sign up on the list you can sign up for 2 of 4 stadium bowl seats. I suspect that most sign up for 4 tickets. I also believe there are 6,700 new seats.

If the average request is four, then 1,650 would come off for the Green package. Plus, another 1,650 would come off the Gold package. So, maybe 3,300 total. If the average is three seats per person on the list, then it would be about 2,200 Green package, 2,200 Gold package for a total of 4,400.

With the last major renovation, we were offered the Gold (Milwaukee) package seats, but that would have meant being taken off the list or the Green package. So, we deferred for the Green package.

Members online

Latest posts