Seahawks fan

bobflipaburger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm a seahawks fan, I've been rooting admitedly for selfish reasons, I wanted another home game for my hawks. But now I'm rooting for you guys to win it all. I hate the Bears, and Jets and there's no word to properly describe my detest of the Steelers. A lot of people up here feel the same way.

Oh and I feel I should mention I picked you guys to go to the super bowl at the beginning of the season, and I've stuck by my prediction all season. However I did pick the Ravens to win it all :/ lol.

OP
OP
B

bobflipaburger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I regularly post over at seahawkshuddle.com.. I think if you head over there you'll recognize the layout lol robdog runs our forum as well.

SyX

Stranger in a strange land
Reaction score
As a Colts fan, I'd like to express my thanks for ending the Saints run. There was a lot of heat over a team with a losing record hosting a playoff game, but the Hawks showed that any given Sunday really does have meaning.

The game against the Bears got out of hand early, wish your guys could have held it a little closer. That dropped INT at the goal line hurt.

Anyway, from one fan of an ousted team to another, you'll enjoy your time here. Real, intelligent discussion and a team worth pulling for. Nice to have after our seasons could have been over.

OP
OP
B

bobflipaburger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, we didn't deserve to win today. Matt is the only guy who showed up, everyone else played terrible. If our receivers could catch maybe our defense doesn't spend spend so much time on the field and actually holds the Bears to a resonable score and we make the game close... Lots of maybes there though.

And taking out the saints was our pleasure... Such a fun game to watch. Made all of lost those spots in the draft almost worth it lol.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats for a great season for your Seahawks! Your moment came when you knocked the Saints out of the playoffs! I only wish that same team could of played the Bears, you would of stood a good chance at winning. Look forward to being strong next year and many blessings to you!

Members online

Latest posts