• Thread starter I asked LT to delete my acct
  • Start date
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

what was the final score please ?? I cant get into chat

maxlives

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Better than anyone expected I would suppose, we had a chance to win at the gun so can't really ask more than that. Lots of rookie mistakes, several coaching mistakes, a few bad calls but a very respectable showing. At least that's what I saw.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Lacey with a fumble and Finley with a drop that led to an int..

The refs made the wrong call....Clay hit Kap late which was a flag..Niner lineman came and hit Clay..both got flags..Refs ruled offsetting and repeat 3rd down..Niners gotr Td on next play (was 3rd down) but should have been 4th and 2..More than likely they kick fg and go up 10-7 not 14-7

MackemPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nearly smashed my TV watching Boldin get open all day. But it has given me confidence that we could beat them (or anyone) if we see them in January, we were a few plays/zebra calls away from 1-0.

USArmyParatrooper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thank you. was it a good game ? My computer access wouldn`t let me see it tonight.

It was a back and forth shootout the whole game. Some notes:

The Packers protected Rodgers well and stuffed the run, neither are small accomplishments against the 49ers. The Packers are going to be a force in the NFC this year.

I'm revising my 10 - 6 prediction for the Packers. 13-3 or 12-4 at worst.

Kaepernick thew for 69%, 3 touchdowns, 0 interceptions and 412 yards.

OP
OP
I

The refs made the wrong call....Clay hit Kap late which was a flag..Niner lineman came and hit Clay..both got flags..Refs ruled offsetting and repeat 3rd down..Niners gotr Td on next play (was 3rd down) but should have been 4th and 2..More than likely they kick fg and go up 10-7 not 14-7
Thanks LT. Sounds like we gave a reasonable account of ourselves despite these blips. Score was closer than many of us thought it was going to be. :(

NorthEast Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Turned out to be the difference.

OP
OP
I

It was a back and forth shootout the whole game. Some notes:

The Packers protected Rodgers well and stuffed the run, neither are small accomplishments against the 49ers. The Packers are going to be a force in the NFC this year.

I'm revising my 10 - 6 prediction for the Packers. 13-3 or 12-4 at worst.

Kaepernick thew for 69%, 3 touchdowns, 0 interceptions and 412 yards.
Well played your team Paratrooper. see you in the playoffs :tup:.

NorthEast Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would like to think when Heyward and Burnett get back it will make a difference but I am not sure. The haven't been able to get off the field on 3rd downs since the SB year, it seems. It may go deeper than personnel. Think Capers

NorthEast Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Friggin D-line looked good though. Welcome back Johnny. Clay was a mad man too. Still would like to see a little pressure on the QB. But overall....B to B+ for the O-LINE

Members online

Latest posts