Schedule Out

grabthar

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The schedule is out. http://www.nfl.com/schedules

Only 2 dome games this year, Minny on Oct 23rd and Atl on Nov 13th. Everything after Nov 13th should be outside in the cold, either in Lambeau or a colder weather city (Philly, Chicago, Baltimore). There could be snow at every gave after Nov 13th.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I "am Stoked" --- I can't wait ! ! !
Pittsburgh (in the cold) on 11/6 - Be there!

We've got reservations at TundraLodge.com

Who else is goin'?

EDIT -----------------------------------

GOIN' to LAMBEAU

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack on 3 Monday Nighters again! Looking forward to the Queens playing in the cold Mon. nite during Deer Hunting. Camp will be rocking. :beer:

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ALL I know is.. Rossley better come up lame for the Home Opener... or else!

"Easy 4-1 before the bye"
-- Ha, that's what we thought about the Bears last September, remember?
-- Then look what happened - Nuthin's fer sure in this League....

GO PACK GO

Cheezy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Come on Slick i think 5-0 would be a better guesstimate here.... :twisted:

Why you ask?

Sunday, Sept. 11: at Detroit Lions, 3:15 p.m, FOX
Come on its the Lions......they may have added a few players but still....i see a
35-17 win.
Sunday, Sept. 18: Cleveland Browns, 3:15 p.m., CBS
They may have a good coach in Crennel who knows alot about making good defenses but with no for sure quarterback.....so maybe a 24-14 win.
Sunday, Sept. 25: Tampa Bay Buccaneers (gold), noon, FOX
Now i know this game will be hard seeing as the Bucs have a good defense but they're offense is not very good, an ok offense but ehh...so i see a bit of a struggle...maybe a squeaker....24-21
Monday, Oct. 3: at Carolina Panthers, 8 p.m., ABC
This game will probably be like the Bucs game, good defense but an ok offense, so maybe a 17-13 win.
Sunday, Oct. 9: New Orleans Saints, noon, FOX
The Saints last year had the worst defense in the league, seeing as how they didnt do much in the secondary and MM is demanding more money..so...im guessing a blowout..... 42-14.

Now maybe im just too confident in the Packers......and ill probably be wrong....well....most likely will be wrong but i really hope this happens a 5-0 start and a bye week to look forward too. :mrgreen:

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So there are 17 games this year. Did the league add a game? Or is just the way the dates fall this year that they are able to get in an extra game?

Just wondering if this is going to be the norm. I cant remember there ever being a 17 game regular season.

Cheezy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Arrow uhh....i dont have any rose colored glasses....i just have high hopes for the Pack i guess guys......I know it was dum but i dunno i just like to do all that. I mean I know there is no way they'll go 5 and 0 with the way thier defense is right now......and i just realized that.... but you guys really cant blame me for having that much of confidence in my team right?......

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
KilrB said:
So there are 17 games this year. Did the league add a game? Or is just the way the dates fall this year that they are able to get in an extra game?

Just wondering if this is going to be the norm. I cant remember there ever being a 17 game regular season.
There are 17 weeks in the season, not games. Every team has one bye week.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I "am Stoked" --- I can't wait ! ! !
Pittsburgh (in the cold) on 11/6 - Be there!

We've got reservations at TundraLodge.com

Who else is goin'?

I may have to go to this game. I think it will be pretty sweet, have to talk to my dad and see if you promised the tickets to anyone yet. IPB if I head up for that game we all have to get together and drink some beverages!

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cleveland in the home opener is tempting. One of their poorer 2005 opponents, and(knock on wood) if Favre finally does miss games due to injury, it likely wouldn't be before this one. That said, I think I will make my first trip to Lambeau for for Monday nighter in mid November vs. Minnesota. Big time rival, better chances for snow, plus the whole Monday Night Football experience. Pretty hard to not look at that one as the game I finally make it out to!

Anyways, about getting to the game: what is the city(if not Green Bay itself) that I would likely be arriving at? I will almost for sure be driving down to Seattle from here in B.C. to leave from there.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I cannot believe he just said: "if Favre finally does miss games...."
Are you guys readin' this.....?
Who is this guy?

RYAN? You're on - We can meet at Fuzzy's! Bring yer wallet.
We're staying at the Tundra Lodge - Ya hey!
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

I am so going to enjoy this.....

Click this link ----
http://www.tundralodge.com/media/photos.html

Uuuh - that's MY beer - hands off guys! Go git yer own!
Me & the Bartender @ Yukon Jax gonna be best buds 'fore I'm gone! Wooohooo!

Rhino58

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This looks like a good schedule this year. Wish I could go to a game. Ah well, there is always next season or the next....or the next and the next.

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i got a room booked for the weekends of the browns and bucs. haven't decided which one we're gonna go to yet. i suppose it could depend which one i can get tickets for so if anyone has season tickets and doesn't wanna go to one of those let me know.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
article on the schedule from packernews.com

National spotlight follows Favre

By Rob Demovsky
PackersNews.com

Green Bay Packers President Bob Harlan has given up making special scheduling requests to the NFL, so when the 2005 schedule

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Eight of the last nine games are expected to be the main national TV game
This is not exactly what I like to see - for one reason outright....

It means that for the most part - the Club Members will choose to stay home more often than come down and cheer together at our Hangout.. It's fine they stay home with their kids and all... but we like it better when around 150 or more of 'em all show up so ya can't move around much and they start cheerin' fer the Pack... they're a great crowd... Guess we'll have to prep something new - keep em comin down anyways.. :p

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IPBprez said:
Eight of the last nine games are expected to be the main national TV game
This is not exactly what I like to see - for one reason outright....

It means that for the most part - the Club Members will choose to stay home more often than come down and cheer together at our Hangout.. It's fine they stay home with their kids and all... but we like it better when around 150 or more of 'em all show up so ya can't move around much and they start cheerin' fer the Pack... they're a great crowd... Guess we'll have to prep something new - keep em comin down anyways.. :p

For me in California I could see every game from Pittsburg to the end except the December 4 Bear game(CBS weekend). If final week Houston 49'er game is CBS. Only 5 games are standard Sunday game time(10 am here).

I love football times on the west coast. MNF is 6 pm just right for happy hour!! game done by 9:30. Sunday 10 am and 1 pm and the 5 pm game. Again all done by 8:30. The only thing bad is that the Packers and Niners have the same bye week. Schedule is great for out of area fans!! This in turn will lead to more Packer fans. The Packers always get great T.V. ratings!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts