SB overseas?

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
London Super Bowl Possible

I say NO WAY! It's hard enough for Joe Fan to even think about trying to get to the game in the U.S. - now they're talking about holding it overseas? They couldn't support a leage we built for them why do they deserve the Big Game?

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I saw that in today's paper. What a load of crap. Not that I'll ever get to see a SB live anyway.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
London Super Bowl Possible

I say NO WAY! It's hard enough for Joe Fan to even think about trying to get to the game in the U.S. - now they're talking about holding it overseas? They couldn't support a leage we built for them why do they deserve the Big Game?
Amen. Bad for the players. Bad for the fans. Its bad enough they play pre season games over seas already.

spardo62

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is all about the money, and if the NFL sees potential to expand its marketing machine and bottom line by making this move, it would not shock me if it were to happen.

I myself would prefer the game to be played at the home stadium of the team with the best record so we could have some good old time football in the elements, and possibly make it easier for REAL fans to attend the event - but we all know that will never happen.

If they feel the need to go overseas they should do more preseason(no-one wants to go to those games anyway) or possibly the Pro Bowl.

OP
OP
P

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I could see a traveling Pro Bowl but dammit the SB in America is like Apple Pie and Chevrolet! Although maybe we could get the CFL Grey Cup game moved to Arizona or something :roll:

Members online

Latest posts