saying hi

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
uhg those falcon fans. I dealt with alot of cool ones just talking football but some of them are nuts

they think their defense played a good game yesterday. I have been at war with them all day that playing one good quarter doesn't mean they played a good gmae
It was close until your Giants pulled out the plug from the bathtub drain and then washed them down!

They should at the very least thank Eli for not letting it be a shutout for them.

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was actually talking to some Falcon fans tailgating at the game yesterday....They were pretty cool but way too confident.

That overconfidence probably made it worse when the game ended.

I think I saw about 4 Falcons fans at the stadium...that team does not travel well.

Green Bay on the other hand they were coming in swarms. Lots of front runners I bet !
atlanta is considered the worst sports town in the united states..the braves have trouble selling out playoff games...the packers do travel well.

OP
OP
meyerbudNYG

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was close until your Giants pulled out the plug from the bathtub drain and then washed them down!

They should at the very least thank Eli for not letting it be a shutout for them.
it would of been the polite thing to do at thevery least

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i guess your the dramatic packer fan here
it's just a straight up question, I live in NJ I know what the general consensus is, My buddy is driving to Lambeau to for the weekend for the game, Every Giants fan I know is brimming w/ confidence, like they are already in the championship game, like the Packers are just a mere hurdle, so I ask again, "would you be shocked if the giants lost on sunday night?"

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it's just a straight up question, I live in NJ I know what the general consensus is, My buddy is driving to Lambeau to for the weekend for the game, Every Giants fan I know is brimming w/ confidence, like they are already in the championship game, like the Packers are just a mere hurdle, so I ask again, "would you be shocked if the giants lost on sunday night?"
i am confident in the giants ability to win this game but in all honesty its going to be a tall task....anyway do u have any insight on this game or are you going to just ask pissy questions? Is that really want you want to know? I expect more from a part owner of an NFL team.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I sometimes chat with a Giants fans online over the years. He is also brimming with confidence. I mean not like he is flat out saying they win but I can tell. I can tell.

He is also hoping the Niners win Saturday since he thinks the Giants can beat both the Packers/Niners but probably lose to the Saints in NO. He did say however he believes if the Niners can't do it that only the Packers left will likely be able to take out the Saints.

Most seem to think the Packers/Saints/Giants are the 3 teams who will win the title now. The Patriots/Ravens are heavy AFC faves but many I talk to think they get toasted in the big one if either makes it in.

Giantz4Life

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Well it's a pretty stupid way to phrase the question... of course we wouldn't be shocked. We are confident that if we play like we have the past 4 games we can win. We understand who we are dealing with and we know you guys are arguably the best team in the NFL.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i am confident in the giants ability to win this game but in all honesty its going to be a tall task....anyway do u have any insight on this game or are you going to just ask pissy questions? Is that really want you want to know? I expect more from a part owner of an NFL team.

Are you serious? It's just a Yes or No question...no need for the negative comments...calm down bud...What would you like to know? You want insight, you gotta ask some questions.

You know that not everyone on here is stockholder, right...but yes I am an NFL OWNER

Giantz4Life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I seriously doubt that the bye week will be a negative for the Packers, they needed that week off

Bye weeks can go either way. On one hand you have a chance to rest up and get players healthy again. On the other hand it can slow down momentum (which obviously has not been an issue for the Packers this year). I am glad the Giants have the ability to continue this momentum throughout the playoffs ala 2007. I am not saying this is the same thing because we will hear plenty of that from the media this week and it will be annoying most likely. However, we are clicking on all cylinders just like 2007. This is a much better team than the Favre team we faced in the NFCCG, so we will have our hands full. Should be an epic battle from start to finish.

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
thats like me saying you u guys lost to a trash Cheifs team... at least ours was divisional team

Who gives a crap... we didnt lose any divisional games, so whats your point? The Gnats are bums... all this hype about your pass rush/defense is a joke! ARod will hit u guys with the quick reads/release and you bums will be done. Mark my words! Just make sure you bring your *** back here after we end your pathetic season! All we need is 58 seconds to $hit all over your Defense!

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who gives a crap... we didnt lose any divisional games, so whats your point? The Gnats are bums... all this hype about your pass rush/defense is a joke! ARod will hit u guys with the quick reads/release and you bums will be done. Mark my words! Just make sure you bring your *** back here after we end your pathetic season! All we need is 58 seconds to $hit all over your Defense!
I love how you said "we" like your going to have an influence on the outcome of the game...u prbly never put a jock on in ur life...lol...

Giantz4Life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are you playing in the game? Lol

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
I love how you said "we" like your going to have an influence on the outcome of the game...u prbly never put a jock on in ur life...lol...

He puts on the uniform of our country's military. That's even more impressive than putting on a jock, if you ask me.

P.S. He's also a legal owner of the Green Bay Packers, as are many of us.

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LMAO... I guarantee you couldnt hold me on the football field...
i doubt that very srsly but thank your for ur service....did u people see that story with the packers o-coordinator....sad stuff..its all over the news here.

Members online

Latest posts