saying hi

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do we need to set up a dating section for this forum?

kitten, you would be the topic in my first post ;)

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
is the online of the pack healthy? I know they were banged up when the gaints played them the first time...the giant pass rush is going to be key if they are going to hang with the pack.

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was also wondering if the packers fans feel that with flynn's perfromance, if that will make him trade bait come draft time?

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
btw these boards are really nice..set up well..i like how u get alerts when someone comments on a post..the giants message board is very old.

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
another thing to watch this week is the health of CB Aaron Ross for the giants..if he is out the giants will b starting their rookie 1st round draft pick...the thought of him covering some of those packer recievers gives me nightmares.

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
another thing to watch this week is the health of CB Aaron Ross for the giants..if he is out the giants will b starting their rookie 1st round draft pick...the thought of him covering some of those packer recievers gives me nightmares.

if you are speaking of prince amukamara I watched him in college and he was very good. Of course my boy justin blackmon torched him but thats another story...

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
if you are speaking of prince amukamara I watched him in college and he was very good. Of course my boy justin blackmon torched him but thats another story...
I am...and he is going to very good in this league imo..but he was hurt most of the year and is still very green..no pun intended.

whoartthou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is a much better matchup for us than the lions or the falcons. Any playoff team is going to be tough in the second round. What we don't want is an audible/ball control offense like Atlanta or a team that was just in lambeau 2 weeks before. Plus, although the media is all over them, the packers are the giants worst nightmare. We are a horrible matchup for them. Packers win this by double digits (call it 11), and it isn't that close most of the game.
the packers are not a horrible match up for the giants...

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Farvetowebster: The Packer OL is healthy for the first time since the beginning of the season. We finally got our 2 starting tackles Bulaga and Clifton back. After rehabbing for 9 weeks Clifton was finally able to play against the Lions and was in for about 25 snaps. Bulaga was out for 2 weeks and is back. That's not to say that the Packer OL is 100% and it's hard to tell how well they'll do as a unit next week since they haven't played a full game together in quite a while, but it sure beats what we had. For 6-odd weeks we had an untested Newsome as LT going against some of the best pass rushers in the game and he was a turnstyle.

We also lost OG Josh Sitton for a while but he came back a couple weeks ago and is 100% and playing very well. He handled Suh when we played the Lions.

When healthy and 100%, the Packer OL is very good. West is an all-pro C, Lang and Sitton are solid at the guard. Clifton is an old pro at LT.

Giantz4Life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Big giants fan from giants.com boards - will be looking to have football talk with you guys for this week. Mostly football talk and a little trash talk

How are you guys feeling about the matchup?

Whaddup MMB

What's shakin brotha

UCSB616

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the packers are not a horrible match up for the giants...

Yes we are. Their secondary gives up a ton if big plays, Rodgers eats up 4 man rush causing them to blitz and leave single coverage, we run a lot more in the playoffs. Giants would rather have played anybody else.

Bagadeez04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This will be a good game...the battle will be won or lost with the Packers O line, and McCarthy's game plan. Giants are gonna get pressure at times they are too good not to, but this O line will have to be able to hold their own for the most part and make AR feel comfortable in the pocket.

The D will probably get toasted like always so it's going to take a good game plan by MM utilizing the run, screens, draws and play-action. Can't just sit back in shotgun all game and expect not to get pounded by that Giants D line. They are too good when they can just strictly rush the passer. Gotta keep them guessing.

I think the Packers are the better team here, particularly at home. Also, all these guys should be healthy and fresh...Starks, Jennings, Clifton, Sitton, Bulaga, Matthews and Woodson. To think we've been getting by with only 2 starters on the O line is pretty impressive. They will all be out there Sunday. I like our chances.

GiantFan inNH

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello..Sort of new here.. I was here 4 years ago before the NFC Championship game.. Not looking to troll or bait.. Just looking for some good football talk about the game.

Giants are playing well right now, but you guys are 15-1 for a reason. Obviously the pack is the better team, but 4 years ago taught me once and for all that they play the games for a reason. giants were not better than the packers or pats that year, but it turned out ok..

Good luck and hope it's a good game

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I think this is going to be one of the biggest storylines of the week that will actually have some bearing on the outcome of the game. 07 doesnt matter, what JPP says doesnt matter, what happened earlier in the year doesnt matter. But when you are playing the packers if there is one part of your team that NEEDS to be healthy it is your Secondary. I dont care if you have the best dline ever to step foot on a field Rodgers is going to be able to **** and dunk to his weapons who can turn a 2 yard toss to a 50+ yd TD against a sub par secondary

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes we are. Their secondary gives up a ton if big plays, Rodgers eats up 4 man rush causing them to blitz and leave single coverage, we run a lot more in the playoffs. Giants would rather have played anybody else.
the saints are a much worse matchup for the giants...and the packers would be doing the giants a favor by running the ball.

UCSB616

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the saints are a much worse matchup for the giants...and the packers would be doing the giants a favor by running the ball.

Actually they wouldn't, since Brees will hand you the ball once or twice and Rodgers won't. if it makes you feel better though, the Saints would probably also beat you by double digits.

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually they wouldn't, since Brees will hand you the ball once or twice and Rodgers won't. if it makes you feel better though, the Saints would probably also beat you by double digits.
the saints can run the ball though..the packers all though extremely hard to stop, have no running game and are by no means a phsycial football team.

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yep thats the one.. same one that walked into Lambeau and ripped yer hearts out
lol..the lesser manning..these packer fans are rather boring with their banter....I think im done..i thought these fans would know the game and want to talk football not make lame comments.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts