saying hi

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Been watching NFLN and ESPN tonight. I think its funny! All these asshats are absolutely picking the Giants to destroy the Packers!

I think its going to be a good game, but I still think the Packers win.

FearThePack

13x World Champs!
Reaction score
Steve Mariucci was blowing his *** about how healthy the Giants are now, with no mention of how healthy WE are. We won the super bowl last year, went 15-1 this year and are the healthiest we've been in a long time. What do we have to do to get some respect?

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Steve Mariucci was blowing his *** about how healthy the Giants are now, with no mention of how healthy WE are. We won the super bowl last year, went 15-1 this year and are the healthiest we've been in a long time. What do we have to do to get some respect?
oh shut up...the packers have been blown by everyone all season.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score

Just gonna have to deal with it this week. The Giants are healthy and fabulous with a killer pass rush/they won the SB in 2007/they got the best time slot to play in too for an upset. The Giants are bringing **** back.

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just gonna have to deal with it this week. The Giants are healthy and fabulous with a killer pass rush/they won the SB in 2007/they got the best time slot to play in too for an upset. The Giants are bringing **** back.
Ill be happy if the giants hang around until the 4th and then you never know what can happen...I just see nelson making big plays against us like he has all year. The pack have run the ball better recently too.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
PA...where u from...and what is your feeling about the game sunday? I hope we can hang in their til the 4th.

Indiana. Colts are my home team and the Packers are my second team I guess you could say, love these guys (especially Rodgers) and always liked this team. This forum has kinda become my home it seems lol. A lot of Colts fans usually root for the Giants due to Eli and the Manning connection. I guess I am the rebel.

My feelings on the game Sunday? Hmmm well I am predicting a Packers win but it could be a tough one. I would like to see the Packers get off to a fast start in the first quarter since the Giants quite often this year have had slow-ish first halves. Eli has been a good comeback QB though this year but slow starts have doomed them in a few games I feel.

I also think the pressure that is being talked about on Aaron might be a tad overrated at times for this match up. Aaron is gonna bring it and he has wheels. Eli will have to match him.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
idk..people on these kind of boards always post some cute girl as their avatar..im not a packer fan so i wouldnt know who she is...my mistake if i was wrong.

I just couldn't figure out what you were talking about. Did you think I was Rodgers' wife? Trust me - he can do a LOT better. LOL

Is your avatar a picture of you? ;)

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Did I miss something? Was he taking a shot at me or my picture something? Oy.

Hey, I love your picture. If that's actually you, I'm still getting up the guts to ask you on a date but I just haven't managed the nerve yet.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Hey, I love your picture. If that's actually you, I'm still getting up the guts to ask you on a date but I just haven't managed then nerve yet.

I hope you like my avatar too. Isn't he hairy and terrific?

Members online