Sander or Barker at punter next season?

Packersfan43084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does anyone know the punter situation for Green Bay. I think Barker is a free agent but im not completely positive on that. Do you guys think BJ Sander has what it takes to a starting punter? GO PACK!!!!!!

fondypackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would say there is no way Barker is back he didn't perform real well this year if Sander doesn't show something in camp I am sure we will pick up another FA.

gotarace27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Look for this guy to be punting for the Packers next season. If Sherman was smart he would have cut sander's after training camp and taken his lumps.

Green Bay - The Green Bay Packers have signed a free-agent punter with more experience and comparable ability to B.J. Sander, and it didn

eastcoastpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Barker is a free agent. I saw earlier, that,believe it or not,he is one of the best free agents!!
But with two second round pick,maybe Sherman will talk Ted into drafting another! :roll: :hammer: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I think we should have Rossley punt in hopes he gets sick of punting and the packers get better play call selection.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SlickVision said:
I think we should have Rossley punt in hopes he gets sick of punting and the packers get better play call selection.
To dream the impossible dream... but "hey" I'm with ya!
Hell -maybe he'll have to be put on the IR list for the rest of 2005.... :twisted:

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
a 500k bonus for a punter :roll: kickers should only speak when spoken too and not be drafted high and given bonuses.

ohiopacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know what happened at last years mini camp - but BJ Sander was a great punter coming out of Ohio State - I'm a Buckeye and go to all the games - his senior stats - 43.3 AVG. of his 82 punts -39 were inside the 20 (48%) which led the nation - - 16 other punts were fair caught - only 31 were returned - in addition he won the Ray Guy award as the nations best punter . The Packers used a 3rd round pick on him , i think they better give him another shot . Another Buckeye punter from the 2002 National Championship team , Andy Groom - averaged 45 yards per punt , I'm suprised that nobody has picked him up .

GO PACK :mrgreen:

Bettie_Page

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One of the biggest reasons why the Packers are sending BJ Sander to europe is that many on the team believe he wouldn't make it past the first cut-down and by sending him to europe gives him a free pass and another preseason game to prove himself.

Members online

Latest posts