San Diego Tailgate Information - Its Go Time

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
anyway realcheese you have a 17ft packer flag what are you driving
White Avalanche, Trust me when you see it you will know it. It will be have two Packer helmets on the hood. There will be Large G's on the Driver and Passenger Door. There will be G's on my mirrors. I will have a bunch of yellow and Green balloons Flying about 30 feet above the truck Plus the championship and the G logo flags flying. I like to be low key.

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can't wait! Wife and I will most likely be coming in via trolley and walking over. I wore my Packer gear (like every Sunday) to Albertsons (Super Market) and I got at least "Man, you guys are going to kill us." from several Charger fans. WOOOO HOOOOO! Tailgate and game will be EPIC!

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Can't wait! Wife and I will most likely be coming in via trolley and walking over. I wore my Packer gear (like every Sunday) to Albertsons (Super Market) and I got at least "Man, you guys are going to kill us." from several Charger fans. WOOOO HOOOOO! Tailgate and game will be EPIC!
AR CheeseHD was wanting to know if there are any organized Packer events going on in SD the night before the game. Do you know of any Packer Bars that will be celebrating? I think that Packers Everywhere may be putting on a gig like they did before the Atlanta game. If they do they better get a bigger place.

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
AR CheeseHD was wanting to know if there are any organized Packer events going on in SD the night before the game. Do you know of any Packer Bars that will be celebrating? I think that Packers Everywhere may be putting on a gig like they did before the Atlanta game. If they do they better get a bigger place.

Not sure, I haven't heard anything. If so, I would guess Aussie (now known as the Black Pearl) would. I just sent an email over, hopefully they respond soon. I'll keep you guys in the loop.

CheeseOnTheBrain

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just got confirmation that my fix will be at will all courtesy of the SD Chargers, so I will probably be on the wrong side too. I'm sure it will still be a see of green and gold. Can't wait. Wife and I will be coming straight from airport to you. Looking forward to it.

ozbuc

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My wife and I are staying at the Marriott. I have never stayed there before so I have no opinion. It is walking distance to the Trolley so it is a quick ride to the stadium.

OP
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just FYI. I am in the works to get a PackerForum.com flag made from our logo. I will be trying to fly that bad boy about 28' in the air so you guy should be able to see it from many areas in the parking lots. (since the parking lot is not flat and we are on the "higher" part.

Anyways, just something to think about if you can not meet up at the hill. :)

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
My wife and I are staying at the Marriott. I have never stayed there before so I have no opinion. It is walking distance to the Trolley so it is a quick ride to the stadium.

Marriott, is nice. I've had family stay there, you aren't far at all from the stadium. I'm sure you'll love S.D. ESPECIALLY after we beat the Chargers. :)

ozbuc

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Marriott, is nice. I've had family stay there, you aren't far at all from the stadium. I'm sure you'll love S.D. ESPECIALLY after we beat the Chargers. :)

I already love S.D. My wife and I visit your beautiful city at least four times a year. I am a craft beer fan so S.D. is mecca to me.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Just FYI. I am in the works to get a PackerForum.com flag made from our logo. I will be trying to fly that bad boy about 28' in the air so you guy should be able to see it from many areas in the parking lots. (since the parking lot is not flat and we are on the "higher" part.

Anyways, just something to think about if you can not meet up at the hill. :)
I like that, Good stratigic move, hold the high ground. We can shell the Charger fans anywhere from there:D

I am going to be flying a big group of green and gold balloons way up high also.

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just an FYI for out of town Packer fans who've never been to Qualcomm: Bolt fans are decent, you will get a knucklehead once in a while that will talk smack, but nothing like watching a game in Philly or Oakland. I was asked how the stadium is, by a fellow Packer fan who is bringing his family. I wanted to share this with all, in case anyone else had the same question. :tup:

Members online

Latest posts