San Diego Tailgate Information - Its Go Time

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
THIS IS A FULL ON PACKER DELICATESSEN W/ AN ENDLESS ARRAY OF SPECIALTY BEERS.
was this you???

12:23

Comment From PanchoPacker
Mike, What did you think of the big Packer fan turnout in San Diego? Have you ever seen anything like it?
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

12:24

Mike Vandermause:
That was impressive, and I have never seen anything like that. I know when the Bucs were lousy back in the 1990s the Packers would have quite a large contingent of fans at the Big Sombrero. But I don't remember visiting fans ever being as loud as they were in San Diego on Sunday.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Thats me and my ( I don't have to say anything because my team is saying it) if you notice the bolt heads sitting down at that moment, they were talking trash all day. To themselves of course. Im 6' 2" with a Clay Matthews throwback on and fueled by numerous brats and assorted tailgate beverages. O you should of heard the roar of the Pack at the end of the fourth quarter.

I heard the place roar KKKUUUHHHNNNN when he ran for that first down, That was my clue there was quite the Packers crowd there.

AR CheesehEAD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Currently CA, formerly AR, always WI in my heart
Back in Arkansas. Had a fantastic week in San Diego, had a fun packed week, ate waaaay too much great food! But the best time of all, by far, was the tailgate party and the game! A world of thanks to realcaliforniacheese and Stephanie for all of the work they did to put this together! This goes down as the best tailgate we have been to, seriously! It was a real pleasure meeting so many of you. Realcaliforniacheese, if you and your wife plan a roadtrip to Lambeau, let us know. Or, thinking Houston and/or NO next year!

NOW LET'S BEAT THE VIQUEENS!
GO PACK GO GO PACK GO

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Back in Arkansas. Had a fantastic week in San Diego, had a fun packed week, ate waaaay too much great food! But the best time of all, by far, was the tailgate party and the game! A world of thanks to realcaliforniacheese and Stephanie for all of the work they did to put this together! This goes down as the best tailgate we have been to, seriously! It was a real pleasure meeting so many of you. Realcaliforniacheese, if you and your wife plan a roadtrip to Lambeau, let us know. Or, thinking Houston and/or NO next year!

NOW LET'S BEAT THE VIQUEENS!
GO PACK GO GO PACK GO
Hey thank you guys for all your help. Could not have pulled this off if you and Laurie from WI and James from Alaska and my friends had not jumped right in to help out. Packer Fans are the best in the world.
We'll we are booking a room for Green Bay for the weekend of Jan 22 today. We are definitely down for Narleans.

Members online

Latest posts