San Diego Tailgate Information - Its Go Time

Guacamole

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
just got back from a motorcycle ride to the Waterfront/Gas Lamp District.........saw a few Packer fans. Gor down there around 2:30...I'm sure most were already in bed or having cocktails. Too bad the game was not today, as today is a great weather day for football. Anyone see a guy on a Harley wearing a #52 green jersey?

River918

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Got checked in at the Hard Rock and there are Packer fans everywhere. Hope to see some more tonight in the Gas Lamp. I'll be wearing a the jersey in my avatar and the wife will be in one of those new "women" packers shirts with the tie at the top. Say hi if you spot us... Packer nation!!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
How awesome!... I can't stay off the site for all these updates!!! Whose ring????

tiffyanne1803

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Two of the office ladies that are passing stuff out. One of them had the ring from 96 on to. I'm in right I'm front of where there are doing it. I have a white Rodgers Jersey on. And there is 4 of us all in white up front!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
come'on forum members! Start posting pic's on here!!!! ;) All of us who can't be there want to live vicariously thru this thread!!!

Ali Koestner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Super stoked! First away game for us! can't wait to meet all you other packer fans! we're going to be in F14! you'll see me in the green and yellow bibs, packer cros, and my poofy hat!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Thx River918!!!

What an inspiration for me to get back on the workout routine!!! :p
* dang..if I bought that top,..THAT would keep me on track!! Where did she get it?!?!?!

Keep the pic's comin!!!

River918

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thx River918!!!

What an inspiration for me to get back on the workout routine!!! :p
* dang..if I bought that top,..THAT would keep me on track!! Where did she get it?!?!?!

Keep the pic's comin!!!

Thank you. That's my super hot baby's mama!! Picked it up last night at a store near us. they sell them at nfl.com..

OP
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seriously, if you guys are using tapatalk, which it sounds like a lot of you are, post some pics of the awesomeness! :)

Members online

Latest posts